Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Prove In-queue call logic works as it should

Posted 05-05-2022 14:14
    Hi All 

Is there any way to find logs that prove that an In-Queue call flow works as expected?

e.g. a call was routed to an agent with a particular skill assignment rather than it be assigned because they were longest idle for example?

Just looking to be able to provide definite proof that the flow is working as expected in a log format 

Is that log searchable anywhere?

Many thanks in advance

Joe
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Joe keenan
    Zimmer, Inc.
    GCA-GC

• 2.  RE: Prove In-queue call logic works as it should

GENESYS
    Posted 05-06-2022 08:15
    Hey Joe, thanks for reaching out.  We have a lot of this data right in the interactions view.  You can see 'RoutingRequested' and 'RoutingUsed' as well as the skills that are attached to the interaction.  I've listed a screenshot below of the various routing data available right in the UI.  (This is available in the analytics/conversations/details endpoint as well if you prefer the API.)

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 3.  RE: Prove In-queue call logic works as it should

Posted 05-11-2022 11:15
    Thanks for this Chris

Right now I am seeing interactions using "Standard" Routing used whereas I'm expecting some of them to be routed using specific assigned skills ( Which are showing blank in each case for the interactions) based on the ANI.

I'm trying to understand if I can see in more detail why each are using Standard routing rather than what I'm expecting to see, any idea how to see this info?

Joe keenan
    Zimmer, Inc.
    GCA-GC

• 4.  RE: Prove In-queue call logic works as it should

GENESYS
    Posted 05-12-2022 07:59
    Joe -  wanted to ask a few questions here:

1) Do I understand this correctly?  You have an inbound flow that attached skills on the transfer to ACD action that routes to a specific queue?
    2) can you tell me (or send a screenshot) of the routing settings for the queue in question?  I'm specifically wondering what 'evaluation method' you are using b/c my guess is that its 'disregard skills, next agent' as I would expect to see the skills come through for either of the other two options (which require an agent to have all matching skills that are assigned to an interaction.
    3) Can you make sure you have exposed the three 'skill' options in the view listed above and see if any skills show up?

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 5.  RE: Prove In-queue call logic works as it should

Posted 06-04-2022 08:14
    Edited by Paulo Mesquita do not use 06-04-2022 20:30
    Hi Joe,

The VXML log exist but you don't have access to it.

You can request this to the support team.

• 6.  RE: Prove In-queue call logic works as it should

Posted 05-07-2022 03:07

Hello Joe,

you can see this report in the performance-->workspace-->interaction.

Regards,

Vinayak Vagal

vinayak Vagal
    SmartConnect Technologies Pvt. Ltd

• 7.  RE: Prove In-queue call logic works as it should

Posted 06-06-2022 08:28
    Joe,  You're going to want to set participant data on the calls and the use the performance-->workspace-->interaction view.
    You need to export the view and use the advanced options to add custom attributes to the export. 

This way you can validate what the settings were from the in-queue Flow and what the outcome was based on the other columns in the export.

Hope this helps,
      Chris 

Chris Martin
    CCS Medical

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources