Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all
  • 1.  Aria adapter

Posted 01-19-2021 19:31
    All,

I have spent hours today trying to figure out 2 things regarding Aria adapter (Available in AppFountry to 'integrate' with 4 major WFM systems)
    1. What data exactly is sent from Genesys Cloud to the WFM system? We are down to the specifics and I am working with the WFM business team trying to figure out what changes they may experience when we start moving agents to Genesys Cloud. Is there a data sheet that contains all this info?
    2. Does Aria send data back to Genesys from the WFM system or is it a one-way conversation? Documentation is not specific about this and will integration to be sounds like a two-way conversation, all the brochures talk about 'sending data to WFM'.

Thanks!
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Outi Cornette
    Humana Inc.

• 2.  RE: Aria adapter

Posted 01-20-2021 05:44
    ​Hi Outi,

I too am interested to get more details regarding Genesys Cloud integration with Aria Adapters in AppFoundry. From experience on external WFM integration with the Genesys Engage platform, the data for queue and agent stats and RTA  is sent from Genesys via the Adapter to the WFM system. I would not expect any data from the interfacing WFM systems to be sent back to Genesys via the Adapters.

Kind Regards,
    #Integrations

Kirti Chaddha
    British Telecommunications PLC

• 3.  RE: Aria adapter

Posted 01-20-2021 09:16
    Hi Kirti.

I agree with you but would love to get confirmation on what I have found. And we really are looking for the data sheet for what comes to the WFM via Aria. We are in the details and weeds of those details and the team I'm working with is the operational team whose job is to make sure that everything continues to work as before. Our installation is large and we will live with multiple call center systems for awhile so that is why the details are so important to use at this time.

Outi

Outi Cornette
    Humana Inc.

• 4.  RE: Aria adapter

GENESYS
    Posted 01-20-2021 10:40
    Hi - 
    The Aria adaptor provides both real-time (RTA) and historical data feeds. There are specific configurations based upon the 3rd party WFM system you are using (Verint, NICE, Aspect, TeleOpti). The documentation I have on the adaptor is a bit dated so I would recommend reaching out to Aria for the latest. I'm confident that they can provide you all the detail you want and answer any questions as I had to work with them a few years ago on a 20k+ seat deployment with 3 different WFM systems. and there were lots of detailed questions.

Cheers,
    Don

Don Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Aria adapter
    Best Answer

Posted 01-20-2021 11:51
    Hi Outi & Kirti,

I more than happy to help you both with more details on how the Adapter works. Please email me direct on gsmith@ariasolutions.com and we can take it from there.

In meantime, quick response to your questions:

1. Data feed detail: we don't publish detailed documentation around the data feeds as these contain propriety IP related to our WFM partners NICE, Verint, Aspect & Teletopi.

Generally, our relationship with the WFM vendors means we know exactly the data and format of the data they require, this our value add by transform the Genesys Cloud data into the exact format the WFM expect so generally speaking this works as you would expect today (minus the nuances of how different routing platforms send and interpret data they send to us)

2. 2-way communication: Our WFM Adapter is a 1-way data feed for both RTA and interval/historical reports. Let me know what use cases you are thinking when you refer to a 2-way feed and I'll be happy to expand further.

Otherwise, just drop me a line to my email above and we can start a more detailed discussion to answer your questions.

Thanks,

Gary Smith (Snr. Product Manager)

Gary Smith
    Aria Solutions

• 6.  RE: Aria adapter

Posted 01-20-2021 12:03
    Thank you Gary!!  Earlier this morning I learned that my org does have a connection at Aria so we will work thru that channel. I have shared with my org your reply - really appreciate you taking the time to be so detailed. I am sure others will find it helpful too :)

Outi Cornette
    Humana Inc.

• 7.  RE: Aria adapter

Posted 03-28-2023 05:52

Hi Gary , 

Can it help to integrate with NICE IEX ?

Regards

Garima.

garima balodi
    Tata Communications Limited

• 8.  RE: Aria adapter

GENESYS
    Posted 03-28-2023 08:28

Hi - 

This does integrate with NICE IEX. You can get more details on AppFoundry - https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/93b0748c-64c0-488c-b473-bb5d9eeeb667

Donald Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Aria adapter

Posted 07-27-2023 02:03

Hi All,

Do we know if Aria Adapter can be integrated with verint or nice WFM SaaS/cloud platform? 

Sivakumar B
    Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC

• 10.  RE: Aria adapter

Posted 07-31-2023 15:12

Hi Sivakumar,

Yes, the WFM adapter can be integrated with either Verint or NICE IEX.
    Please visit our page on AppFoundry for more info: Genesys AppFoundry - WFM Adapter

Thanks!

Yat Lau
    TTEC Digital Canada Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources