Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Have you ever wanted to learn about Intent Miner on Genesys Cloud? You can on Beyond!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-17-2022 12:45
    Edited by Jane Hendricks 05-18-2022 09:22
    You may have heard about our Intent Miner capabilities that were introduced July 2021. This is a feature in Genesys Cloud CX that allows you to build intent models for native Genesys bots automatically using existing conversations -- digital or voice. We just launched a new course on Beyond that gives you a step-by-step tutorial on how to use this feature. More courses on this topic are planned so be sure to watch this space! In the meantime, you can sign up for the Intent Miner course here: Genesys Cloud CX: AI/Bots - Intent Miner

CORRECTION: WRONG LINK (sorry!). This is the correct link to the course (and I fixed the one above as well). It requires a Genesys Cloud CX Learning Subscription. RIGHT LINK HERE

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)

------------------------------
    Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Have you ever wanted to learn about Intent Miner on Genesys Cloud? You can on Beyond!

Posted 05-18-2022 01:03
    Jane the course link just takes me to another chat thread, do you have the actual link?
    Thanks

Tarquin Bell
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 3.  RE: Have you ever wanted to learn about Intent Miner on Genesys Cloud? You can on Beyond!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-18-2022 09:22
    Hi Tarquin,
    Try this link out Intent Miner and if this works.

Aman Bhardwaj
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Have you ever wanted to learn about Intent Miner on Genesys Cloud? You can on Beyond!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-18-2022 09:24
    Yes. SO sorry about that. Here is the correct link (also fixed the post)

https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/course/genesys-cloud-cx-aibots-intent-miner

Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Have you ever wanted to learn about Intent Miner on Genesys Cloud? You can on Beyond!

Posted 05-18-2022 07:09
    That link didn't work and I found it here - but when i click on it is says 'subscription required'?  

Find the right training for you | Genesys Beyond

Kyle Horton
    SAGE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED

• 6.  RE: Have you ever wanted to learn about Intent Miner on Genesys Cloud? You can on Beyond!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-18-2022 09:27
    Hi @Kyle Horton -- yes, this requires a Genesys Cloud CX Learning Subscription. You can learn more about how to subscribe to training here. There are a lot of great courses that you can take advantage of. Sorry for the bad link! I've corrected it in the original post.

https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/training-support/learning-subscription-how-to-enroll​

Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources