Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Real-Time Access to custom attributes / Participant Data API

Posted 05-02-2022 16:29
    We are looking to get access to test out the new participants attributes search API and am looking for a way to be included in the Beta.  Do I reach out to Chris Bohlin directly or can this request be managed through this portal?  We are able to test this API via the Developer Center, but cannot seem to get it to work in DataBricks or PostMan.

Provide customers real-time access to all | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io)
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Ryan Cheesman
    Senior Manager, IT Integration Services
    Tandem Diabetes Care Inc. | positively different

• 2.  RE: Real-Time Access to custom attributes / Participant Data API

GENESYS
    Posted 05-03-2022 07:22
    Hey Ryan,

On the Beta HQ Community's home page, we have cards for all of the Betas that have an open registration process.

I checked the cards and did not see anything for this, so they may be handling registration separately or no longer accepting testers, but it never hurts to ask.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Real-Time Access to custom attributes / Participant Data API

GENESYS
    Posted 05-03-2022 08:07
    Hey Ryan - yes, you can reach out to me directly on this.  I'm running this as a bit more of a closed beta, hence I have not advertised in the beta community but I'm happy to learn a bit more about your use cases and see what we can do to get you enabled.

You may contact me directly at chris.bohlin@genesys.com.

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources