AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reducing Stress in Just 60 Seconds...

Posted 02-22-2022 11:22

Contact center workers have been serving as a lifeline for both companies and consumers throughout the pandemic. But they've been dealing with unprecedented challenges, from managing the increased support needs of consumers to constant short staffing.

With Thrive Reset for Genesys, the customer experience industry now has the first employer-initiated stress intervention solution for frontline workers that is science-backed and designed to focus on the root causes of burnout.

We are delivering a first-of-its-kind, science-backed solution to empower contact center workers to reset and recharge in just 60 seconds, embedding right within the workflow itself. By interrupting stress before it can become cumulative and lead to burnout, we can improve the well-being of customer experience workers, and the experience of the customers they work with. There are more than 100 immersive Resets around themes like gratitude, movement, and reframing problems, along with a breathing bubble guiding you to deeply inhale and exhale. You can get a glimpse of some of the Resets we have at reset.thriveglobal.com and learn more about Thrive Reset for Genesys on the AppFoundry

------------------------------
    Arianna Huffington
    Founder and CEO, Thrive

• 2.  RE: Reducing Stress in Just 60 Seconds...

GENESYS
    Posted 02-22-2022 12:56
    I love seeing how Genesys + Thrive are working to improve the mental well-being of customer service agents! 

Will the employee get to choose when they want to begin their 60-second reset? Or will sentiment analysis be able to detect when a contact center agent has had a tough call and needs to reset?

Marie Nakos
    Marketing Manager - Genesys AppFoundry
    New York, NY

• 3.  RE: Reducing Stress in Just 60 Seconds...

GENESYS
    Posted 02-23-2022 10:20
    I LOVE THIS!  @Arianna Huffington you need to be part of our AudioHook beta!  With this new feature you can stream real time audio (no SBC needed) out of our platform to perform things like LIVE sentiment analysis on a call.  My colleague Dave G sent me this article and it appears you are heading in this direction. I want to make sure you are aware of the feature and the opportunity it presents.  https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thrive-and-genesys-partner-to-help-businesses-counter-the-employee-burnout-crisis-301486932.html 

Here is a link to the AudioHook page: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-the-audiohook-integration/​

If you are interested please reach out and I can help you get connected to the right people.  Also, I am on the technical side so I can help give a brief overview to your engineering team if it would help.

Shane Garner
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Reducing Stress in Just 60 Seconds...

Posted 02-23-2022 14:17
    Agreed, live sentiment on the call would hugely boost the value of this to call centres.  Delayed sentiment wouldn't have the same value as a long call would take just as long to get analysed after being triggering something.  In a busy call centre that may only be 5-15 seconds ACW between calls so that logic for the reset needs to be able to be processed fast.

Vaun McCarthy

• 5.  RE: Reducing Stress in Just 60 Seconds...

GENESYS
    Posted 02-25-2022 10:55
    This is amazing!

It's great to see how how this solution helps to limit stress and improve mental wellness in frontline workers. Burn out in call centres is a big issue, a 60 second reset and recharge could significantly decrease that.

How is the sentiment analysis able to detect when someone has had a hard call?

Raian Goode
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Reducing Stress in Just 60 Seconds...

GENESYS
    Posted 02-25-2022 11:15
    @Raian Goode Sentiment scores are generally based off of negative/positive words and phrases.  Right now I don't believe the major players take into account tone or inflection on voice calls.  So if you say something like, "I am having a hard time with this widget".  That would generate a negative score.  While "I love the way you are solving this issue" would have a positive score.  With live sentiment you can watch the score bounce up and down throughout the conversation.  If the call were to end negatively or the over all sentiment of the call was beyond a certain negative threshold then the agent could be directed to take Thrive Reset.  While I would think the focus here would be on voice calls due to their synchronous nature, the same could be applied to digital conversations as well.  However, digital conversations would obviously not need the AudioHook integration.​

Shane Garner
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources