AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  The AppFoundry Community Pitch Competition

GENESYS
    Posted 09-23-2021 09:20
    Edited by Marie Tiamsic 10-25-2021 16:01

AppFoundry Pitch Competition

The AppFoundry team invites you to participate in the AppFoundry Pitch Competition. AppFoundry partners will enter a quick pitch of their solution, and Genesys Community users will vote on their favorite. The pitch with the most "likes" or "comments" will be the winner! 

For more information on the AppFoundry Pitch Competition, please see below: 

Not signed up for the Community yet?

Partners can sign up for Genesys Community Here: https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/RequestAccount

Non-partners, customers or Genesys employees can sign up by emailing GenesysCommunity@Genesys.com

Additional Details

* What is an Essentials Apps feature? A full month sponsored feature of your app listing on the AppFoundry marketplace homepage
    * Submission deadline has been extended from October 8th to October 15th

• 2.  RE: The AppFoundry Community Pitch Competition

GENESYS
    Posted 10-25-2021 16:19

Thank you to all of the AppFoundry Pitch Competition participants! I really enjoyed reading/watching everyone's submission – they were all unique, enlightening and engaging.

After voting closed on Friday night, I tallied the 97 votes that were received, and I would like to congratulate the following winners:

Congrats! Each winner will receive a 1-month Essentials App feature on the AppFoundry homepage in the month of November. 

Thank you again!

​​​

------------------------------
    Marie Nakos
    Marketing Manager - Genesys AppFoundry
    New York, NY
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources