AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  App capabilities

GENESYS
    Posted 07-15-2021 04:25
    Edited by Katrina Joyce Sampher 08-18-2021 22:32
    Hey there! I wonder what type of app capabilities that helps most businesses today. How did that app supported your customer and team collaboration?
    Tell us more about these apps!

------------------------------
    Katrina Sampher
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: App capabilities

GENESYS
    Posted 08-18-2021 12:18

I feel like data reporting and analytics have been a huge ask from companies! There is so much data on every interaction consumers have with companies, and interpreting that data is vital for their success. 

One partner with these kind of capabilities that I've been hearing a lot about lately is PureInsightsTheir solution helps simplify CX reporting for contact center supervisors and managers, and makes it easy to create and delivery custom reporting! 

​​​

Marie Nakos
    Marketing Manager - Genesys AppFoundry
    New York, NY

• 3.  RE: App capabilities

GENESYS
    Posted 08-26-2021 15:43
    I've noticed an increased interest in solutions that offer security and compliance features. It's so important to be able to ensure that when taking payment information from customers you can guarantee the security and safety of their data.

One of the AppFoundry partners that I know that offers security and compliance features is PCI Pal!

Raian Goode
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources