Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Nanorep.co/api/voices/v1/export question

Posted 01-27-2022 11:46
    Hello,

I wanted to confirm my understanding of the voices export Bold360 DX AI results.

The Question is in the context of my results only containing unanswered results (isAnsweredVoice=false) with subVoices (subVoices=true).

It appears you will see 1 of 2 structures within the returned json data:

1) Group of voices : [ {Voice Group Data} , variations: [ {Var1 Data}, {Var2 Data} ] }, ...] 
    • Question: When you have a grouped voice and the VoiceID of the 'Grouped Voice' node IS NOT listed in the array of 'variations' does that mean the 'Grouped Voice' was not actually used in an interaction?
      • It would appear that if the 'Grouped Voice' doesn't appear in the variations list then the 'Grouped Voice' wasn't asked within the From/To range of my API call.
      • The wording of this article "What is a Voice" suggests that the Genesys system may be using the best 'Voice' in the whole system as the 'Grouped Voice' regardless of when it was voiced. It's only when the 'Grouped Voice' appears in the list of 'variations' is when that voice was truely voiced by a customer within the window of my API call.
    2) Singe Voice: [ {Voice Data}, ...]
    • I would assume then if a result does not contain an array of 'variations' then that was just a Voice that was used within my call.

------------------------------
    Michael VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: Nanorep.co/api/voices/v1/export question

GENESYS
    Posted 01-31-2022 12:46
    Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay. Still asking around about question 1, although for question 2 about "Singe Voice: [ {Voice Data}, ...]" the answer to that is yes.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources