Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dashboard Tile Colors

Posted 03-08-2022 14:31
    I tried to find this in documentation but not having any luck... I know the red tiles indicate an unanswered voice and blue are for answered, what does the green-ish color tile indicate? I have only seen this color as of today; we do have a voice that matches this voice so I would expect it to be blue.

------------------------------
    Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: Dashboard Tile Colors
    Best Answer

Posted 03-09-2022 02:38

Hi Nicole,

The green-ish indicates that the voice received a positive feedback rate above the account health threshold, in much the same way that the tile will turn red for negative feedback.
    This threshold can be set to "screen out" low-level engagement with the feedback system by requiring a certain number of feedbacks to be given in order to affect the color. The setting is found under Admin Center > KB Setup > Account Health.

Richard Larby
    Cart Assist Limited

• 3.  RE: Dashboard Tile Colors

GENESYS
    Posted 03-09-2022 08:26
    Hi Nicole - the green tiles are a bit more rare, as they represent resolved articles with mostly positive feedback, whereas the blue tiles are considered neutral feedback (none given).  Hope this helps!

thanks
    tom

Thomas Gillen
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources