Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Missing EventIDs

Posted 02-23-2022 13:30
    Hello,

We are using the Reporting & Analytics APIs to populate a database and write user reports. I would like to setup a way for our end users to use the maskuserquery API to hide sensitive queries, but I am having a difficult time finding the eventIDs in any of the Reporting APIs despite being able to run them from an Analytics report within the application. I have compared every field in the JSON to what is available in the UI reports, and it seems like EventIDs is missing.

Any suggestions on an API that we can use to pull in the EventID and then ultimately match to the VoiceID from the Voices report API?

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: Missing EventIDs

GENESYS
    Posted 02-25-2022 12:38
    Hi Nicole,

I had to ask around about this.

Events are tied to a different API call. Please take a look at this documentation for specific details: https://developer.bold360.com/help/EN/Bold360API/Bold360ai_API_SDK/External_Files/API_Ref/apiref.html#businessinsights of note, the documentation is not entirely clear, the parameters X-AI-Server and X-API-Key belong in the Headers of the request, not the general parameters. This should return an event id that you can use in this case.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources