Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Account Integration with CloudCX

Posted 02-11-2022 17:04

I've read the documentation, but don't see the answer to my questions. I'm in the process of getting a lab instance going, so while I wait for that, can you confirm:

1. Agent, Supervisor, Admin accounts integrated with CloudCX, or are they in a separate instance and interface?
    2. Is data segregated in any way in a single instance; e.g., Business group 1 cannot see Business group 2's data?

Thanks for your insights!

Kevin

• 2.  RE: Account Integration with CloudCX

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2022 12:51
    Hey Kevin,

Can you link to the account integration documentation that you are referring to? I'm not aware of this currently so would love to take a look before asking others.

------------------------------
    Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Account Integration with CloudCX

Posted 02-14-2022 13:17

Anthony,

I meant that I have reviewed all DX documentation that I can get my hands on.  It appears that DX account management is still separate from CloudCX. 

That plays into the next question of whether we can set business teams up so that members cannot see anything to do with other business groups. 

Think of two completely disparate businesses within the same corporation, or perhaps a BPO company under its customer's umbrella.

Thanks!

• 4.  RE: Account Integration with CloudCX

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2022 14:20
    Hi Kevin,

The solutions are separate, with different UIs to manage them, different reporting and different functionality between them. We have some clients that use both, enjoying some of the language features inside DX, but as noted the core products are different solutions.

As for setting up separate business teams, I'll attest not readily familiar with that. Is it something inside CX to setup different teams, or did this completely go over my head?

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Account Integration with CloudCX

Posted 02-14-2022 18:16

Anthony,

Thank you.  I think that I am jumping way out front of the roadmap based on something I heard recently.  I'll hold off for now as it doesn't really affect what I am starting to work on.  I don't want to complicate things by speaking out of school. :)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources