Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AMA Raffle Winner: February

GENESYS
    Posted 02-08-2022 12:31
    Thanks everyone for participating in our first AMA session with Coty Smith. We saw some really great questions come through and do appreciate that.

As mentioned, for our first AMA we also incorporated a raffle prize for a lucky winner: a cheese and wine gift set.

The winner has a week to respond, done by accepting a contact request to confirm interest in the prize and then sending over an address for shipping. If they don't another winner will be selected and notified.

On that note, congratulations to @Nicole VanWie for being our raffle winner! As noted, next steps are accepting the contact request to confirm interest and then we'll confirm where the prize should be shipped.​

------------------------------
    Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: AMA Raffle Winner: February

Posted 02-10-2022 15:53
    Sweet! Thanks Anthony. I didn't receive a contact request, would that be by email? I have not received any forum emails I am wondering if my exchange team blocks them. If you can tell me the sender address I will check my spam and filtered emails.

Thanks!
    Nicole

Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 3.  RE: AMA Raffle Winner: February

GENESYS
    Posted 02-10-2022 17:20
    Hi Nicole,

It looks like we are contacts now. You should momentarily receive a message with more details.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources