PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Determine whether an incoming CallInteraction results from a blind transfer

Posted 01-21-2010 15:52
    Hi, I'm trying to figure out a way to find out whether a CallInteraction added to a queue is the result of a (blind) transfer, and who performed said transfer. Are there any attributes that tell me this? As an aside, where can I find a list of the attributes that may be monitored on a CallInteraction? Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Determine whether an incoming CallInteraction results from a blind transfer

Posted 04-26-2023 14:10
    Edited by Max Gill 04-26-2023 14:11

In Genesys PureConnect, you can check whether a call interaction added to a queue is the result of a blind transfer and who performed the transfer by checking the TransferredBy and TransferredTo attributes.

The TransferredBy attribute provides information about the agent who initiated the transfer, while the TransferredTo attribute indicates the queue or agent to which the call was transferred.

To access the list of available attributes that can be monitored on a call interaction, you can navigate to the Genesys PureConnect web interface and go to Interaction Attendant > Interaction Views > Call Detail View. From there, you can select the Details tab to view the available attributes and their descriptions.

You can also use the Genesys PureConnect API to retrieve information about call interactions and their attributes programmatically. The API documentation provides detailed information on the available endpoints and data models.

------------------------------
    Maksim Gill
    Eccentex (Advanced Case and Email Management Platform for Genesys)
    https://www.eccentex.com/genesys

• 3.  RE: Determine whether an incoming CallInteraction results from a blind transfer

Posted 05-01-2023 18:42

I'm guessing from the date on the original post that this issue has been resolved by the OP, however for anyone stumbling across the thread, I should point out that in addition to the solutions provided by Max, you can also access the call attributed from within Attendant, if you want to make routing decisions based on them.
    You can also add additional queue columns to display the value of attributes within the Queue view in bot the client and ICBM.
    HTH

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources