PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 02-03-2017 07:18
    I have some Inin files that are .sasf and recording Plus some .i3r files that are email. This link below show who to convert the .i3r to a wav http://community.inin.com/forums/showthread.php?9743-How-to-play-i3r-sound-files And I have used encryptwave to convert audio i3r to wav files as need to play them. But trying to work out how to convert these other files so WAV and email files that could open. And would like to know how could do something like the above encryptwave for these two other file types. Also encryptwave-w32r-1-1.exe seems to be a x86 and would like to know if their is any newer version that could use with a x64 (64bit PC)

• 2.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 02-03-2017 14:44
    I believe the Encryptwav executable can only be used for .i3r files. For the newer SASF files you need the new IRSASFU application for 4.0+. I'm not sure if they make a 64 bit version but I don't think it really matters as the 64 bit OSes run the 32 bit applications without issue. I think you need to contact support for the IRSASFU application as they don't make it available for download.

• 3.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 02-04-2017 02:35
    Originally posted by MarkT;34718
    I believe the Encryptwav executable can only be used for .i3r files. For the newer SASF files you need the new IRSASFU application for 4.0+. I'm not sure if they make a 64 bit version but I don't think it really matters as the 64 bit OSes run the 32 bit applications without issue. I think you need to contact support for the IRSASFU application as they don't make it available for download.
    So if the email is in a .i3r format What are the parameter required to decode the file ? Is it this same cmd of: encryptwave-w32r-1-1.exe" -d -i "{EncodedFileName}" -o "{OutPutDecodedFile}" If the customer is using these SASF files not, must then not already have this IRSASFU application ? As they playback files with ININ exe

• 4.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 02-06-2017 15:46
    It's been a while that I had to work with i3r files but I thought that if you email the recording via ICBM then it is sent out as a wav and not an i3r. If the recordings are encrypted I don't believe you can decrypt them without having the key info from the database. I would suggest you reach out to your Interactive Intelligence VAR if you are a customer, or Interactive Intelligence if you are a direct customer and ask them for assistance on how to use the decryptwav application.

• 5.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 10-24-2022 18:01
    Edited by Minh Tran 10-24-2022 18:49

• 6.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 02-06-2017 23:00
    I tested use of encryptwave-w32r-1-1.exe to decode I3R and SASF files And same cmd works for both files and was able to convert the files in to WAV files. Still have the issue with I3R decoded email. How do you decoded these files, they look the same format as records but the CMD when run does not say sucess and file created is just zero size Do how do we convert I3R email to decoded email files ?

• 7.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 03-23-2017 02:24
    Hi - I need to convert i3r to email too. Could you tell me where can I find the encryptwave-w32r-1-1.exe ? Thanks!

• 8.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 03-23-2017 13:42
    You will have to reach out to your VAR or Genesys directly if you are a direct customer to get the application.

• 9.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 04-29-2019 21:19
    Edited by Minh Tran 04-29-2019 22:02
    Hi 

Have you found away to decrypt email recordings?

Thanks
    Minh Tran

• 10.  RE: Converting of SASF to WAV and I3R email files

Posted 04-30-2019 11:16
    Minh,

As mentioned above emailed recordings should already be encrypted as part of the email function in ICBM. There are ways via ICELib or ICWS to export recordings and save them as WAV files. If you want to use the Application from Genesys that is also an option but you will need to request the application from your VAR as it is not generally available.

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources