PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Callback Complete and User Status

Posted 02-01-2019 14:11

I'm hoping for some help on Scheduled Callbacks and clicking on the "Callback Complete" button. 

With our original roll-out, we instructed our Agents to click on "Callback Complete" in the callback window at the completion of the call.   Time and time again, our agents are getting confused with having 2 active call interactions.   They see the Conference Interaction and then they have to recognize the little green arrow and expand to see the second Inbound interaction.   Then they get flustered because the can't put the customer on hold or transfer the Conference interaction.   

I think the Genesys callback documentation is unclear on when the Callback Complete should be clicked:
    "Click the Callback Complete button to indicate you reached the requester and completed the callback interaction."

I changed it up and now have instructed our Agents to click on "Callback Complete" as soon as they make contact with the customer.  This disconnects the Conference Interaction and leave them with only a single inbound interaction, just like a regular call.   This has eliminated all of the confusion with having 2 active interactions.

Here is my problem.  When they click on Callback Complete, PureConnect places them in a Follow-up status, even though they are still connected with the customer on the other interaction.

This is causing my reports to under report talk time and over report follow-up time, because they are in Follow-up for the entire duration of the call.

Has anyone else encountered this?   Any solutions to not have the user status change when clicking Callback Complete?

thanks!

#Handlers

------------------------------
    Craig Andree
    SECURIAN FINANCIAL NETWORK

• 2.  RE: Callback Complete and User Status

Posted 02-04-2019 13:36
    We wrote a custom handler that automaticlly places the outbound call when the picks up the callback interaction, as well as one that disconnects the callback object when the call gets disconnected (we had to add lots of logic how to deal with transfers etc), when the handler places the outbound call it is indeed a separate line in the agent's my interactions window and it does not become a conference.

Hope this helps

Eliezer Stekel

• 3.  RE: Callback Complete and User Status

Posted 03-16-2021 16:04
    @Eliezer Stekel Would you be willing to share the handlers?​

Christopher Kelly
    CITRIX SYSTEMS

• 4.  RE: Callback Complete and User Status

Posted 03-17-2021 10:17
      |   view attached
    here you go!

Eliezer Stekel

Attachment(s)

• 5.  RE: Callback Complete and User Status

Posted 03-30-2022 18:55
    Edited by Todd Abbott 03-30-2022 19:26
    Thank you @Eliezer Stekel I was able to get the handler you shared to work perfectly, my question can you share the handler (CustomCalldisconnect) that disconnects the call back object after your first handler makes the call back?

Todd Abbott
    TrueBlue Inc.

• 6.  RE: Callback Complete and User Status

Posted 05-12-2022 11:02
      |   view attached
    sorry about the delay

Eliezer Stekel

Attachment(s)

zip
    CustomCallDisconnect.zip   9 KB 1 version

• 7.  RE: Callback Complete and User Status

Posted 05-12-2022 11:48
    @Eliezer Stekel Thank you! It's much appreciated​

Todd Abbott
    TrueBlue Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources