PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction dialer popup screen

Posted 01-16-2022 04:11
    Dears , I was wondering about dialer we are going to use it in our contact center and we are aim to to integrate it with CRM pop screes through passing a calller number to

google chrome each time system making outgoing call so it will be an easy process for agent to dealing with customer, however I was trying to implement this on handler but I get

stuck in it because I found it very difficult process because I'm not able to identify the event to start this process on handler anyway have anyone done this before ??

BR
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 2.  RE: Interaction dialer popup screen

Posted 01-17-2022 12:42
      |   view attached
    Hi @Mohannad haddad,

There is more then one way to to accomplish the requested task. The first way (no handlers required): you can create a Web Browser Screen Pop Action and set it as Alerting Action in the outbound workgroup ACD configuration tab.

Navigate to Interaction Administrator -> Actions -> [new action] -> [set action name] and select Web Browser Screen Pop as a type -> enter your CRM URL and add call parameter as shown (you can also use Interaction Attributes, like Eic_CallerTn):

Then, within the Dialer outbound workgroup, navigate to ACD tab -> Actions -> within the Alerting Action set the newly created action:

That's it!

For the second option, If you want to utilize the handlers, you can create a new Dialer policy and within the PreCall create a new sub-policy that will call a custom handler in a behavior tab (if you need to pass any custom data to the screen pop, you can pass this data here). Then, you will need to copy, rename, and publish the OOTB SetScreenPop handler/subroutine (within the new handler I removed the steps 31 and 32 and instead of these 2 steps I added an assignment step where sOfferingAction = sAcdScreenPopName). Then within the Custom_DialerPreCallRuleActionEvent handler, you can just define the Eic_ScreenPopName attribute with the name of the IA Action you want to use and then call the new SetScreenPop handler and you will get a working Screen-Pop.

Thank you,
    Ben

This work is my own and is in no way associated/attributed to any current or former employer. I do advise testing any of the provided handler/logic in a DEV or non-PROD environment first before running it in a PROD environment. ​ ​

• 3.  RE: Interaction dialer popup screen

Posted 01-25-2022 06:10
    Edited by Mohannad haddad 01-25-2022 06:34
    Thank you for your valuable time as well as I would like to thank you for your response , I would like to inform you I did try it and it didn't work I configured it based on your

description and when trying to make a call using Interaction scripter the call get to the user and there is no action happened, do you have any idea ??

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 4.  RE: Interaction dialer popup screen

Posted 01-26-2022 09:17
    @Mohannad haddad,

I just tested my first suggestion (create a WEB Screen Pop Action and set it as an Alert action within the same Dialer outgoing ACD workgroup, make sure it is the same workgroup, see below) in my DEV environment and it worked for me.

If for some reason this would not work, the only solution I see is to utilize policy and handler work as described before.

Thank you,
    Ben

This work is my own and is in no way associated/attributed to any current or former employer. I do advise testing any of the provided handler/logic in a DEV or non-PROD environment first before running it in a PROD environment. ​ ​

• 5.  RE: Interaction dialer popup screen

Posted 04-18-2022 04:41
    Hello Benyamin Ioffe

Good Day 

I was having the same requirement and tried option 1 you proposed which did not work.
    Now I am trying to configure Option 2 but a go confused about the Dialer policy settings will it be possible for you to post the configuration pics of the Dialer policy you used/proposed.

Look forward to your kind response and support

MM

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources