PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Change Voicemail System Prompt

Posted 03-18-2020 03:58
    When my call is landing to workgroup, it's routing to available agent. However if agent is unavailable, then call should go to workgroup voicemail. When call routes to voicemail then it plays this prompt- "Please leave a message after the tone When you are finished you may hang up or press 1 for special options"
    I would like to know what is the source of this default voicemail prompt and how can I change?

Thanks.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Rahul C Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: Change Voicemail System Prompt

Posted 03-18-2020 10:44
    Do you actually need to change the default message, or just play a custom message for a given workgroup? You can set the message for the workgroup in Files tab in the configuration:

Files

Select the voice mail and on hold messages, and the on hold music you want to assign to this workgroup.

Voicemail Message

Use this setting to specify the path to a (.wav) file to be played as the voice mail message for the workgroup (ACD or non-ACD).  

Stephen Edwards
    DIALAMERICA MARKETING, INC.
    Sr Systems Engineer

• 3.  RE: Change Voicemail System Prompt

Posted 03-23-2020 03:42
    Thanks for your response Stephen.
    On using Workgroup -> Files option, I can hear the new voicemail prompt but it followed by the default system voicemail prompt as well.
    Is there any way to remove or update the default system voicemail prompt?

Rahul C Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 4.  RE: Change Voicemail System Prompt

Posted 03-24-2020 05:39

Hi Rahul,

For removing System Voice Mail prompt for work-group level set below custom attribute for that work-group.

Skip Voicemail Prompts : ALL

Thanks & Regards,
    Venkoba.

Venkoba Adeshappa
    Philips Electronics North America

• 5.  RE: Change Voicemail System Prompt

Posted 04-25-2020 14:09
    Hi Venkoba,

Thats true option i also configured this one but i found that it is just skipping the initial message like (Please leave a message after the tone) after 10 sec it gives the default options menu for voice mail review and confirmation. Then i added "Disable VM Options: True", this custom attribute will disable the options but i can still hear the last message saying "Your Voice mail is now being sent good bye".

Any idea about how to skip this message as well.

Mohammad

• 6.  RE: Change Voicemail System Prompt

Posted 05-18-2022 09:50
    Hello, did someone find a solution for disable the last message ("Your Voice mail is now being sent good bye") when the call is transfer to Voicemail, or possibility to rerecord on other language? 

Thanks. 
    GoranV

Goran Vanovski
    Makedonski Telekom AD

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources