PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call Forwarding

Posted 03-23-2022 11:42
    I am sure there are articles about this, but I am unsure how to word it for the search.

I have someone who wants to have two phone numbers to go to them, but if they don't answer, to have it, then go to someone else, and if they don't answer, go to voice mail.  Is this is possible to set up in Interaction Administrator, and if so, is there a document on how to do it?
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Jon Mercer

• 2.  RE: Call Forwarding

Posted 03-23-2022 11:58
    Hi Jon,

The easiest way is to have the user set it up through interaction desktop: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedProjects/wh_icde/desktop/client_introduction_idt.htm

Thank you,
    Scott

Scott WilliAMs
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Call Forwarding

Posted 03-25-2022 14:27
    Edited by Jon Mercer 03-28-2022 12:51
    Just so I do this right.  I will need to assign the phone numbers to the first person, and then they would need to setup the redirect if not answered to the second person's phone number?

When using call forwarding, does it only have the capability to forward all calls, or is it possible to say only calls to these numbers?  Since we don't want inter-office calls and such to be forwarded.

Jon Mercer

• 4.  RE: Call Forwarding

Posted 03-28-2022 12:30
    Thanks, guessing this is through the call forwarding feature possibly?  

Am hoping there is a way where if it goes to the second person, that it doesn't do you have a call coming in from here, press 1 to accept.

Jon Mercer

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources