PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Handler initiated Intercom call to workgroup reporting

Posted 02-15-2022 13:53
    Hi all,

Under what scenarios is expected that an intercom call initiated by a handler to a workgroup not show up in Interaction Summary?

From what I can tell looking at the data, it looks like calls that aren't ever assigned to an agent won't show up. I'm curious if anyone knows of any other scenarios. 

I have one call that isn't showing up where an agent was assigned but did not answer, but I'm assuming I'm going to find this call when we reprocess PMQ as there are other similar examples where this does show up. 

I need to build some reporting around calls not answered to this specific workgroup under specific circumstances and want to make sure I know when to expect the calls in interactionsummary vs when to not exepct them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Eric
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Eric Berkshire
    Broker Solutions, Inc. DBA New American Funding

• 2.  RE: Handler initiated Intercom call to workgroup reporting

Posted 02-15-2022 18:45
    Hey Eric, almost everything should be in there.

Can you share what this handler initiated call looks like a bit?

Also for reporting maybe map a custom attribute and use the call detail view?

ryan hedlund

• 3.  RE: Handler initiated Intercom call to workgroup reporting

Posted 04-05-2022 13:01
    Sorry for not responding. My account kept saying that it wasn't activated. This has been put on the backburned a bit. 

Eric Berkshire
    Broker Solutions, Inc. DBA New American Funding

• 4.  RE: Handler initiated Intercom call to workgroup reporting

Posted 04-06-2022 09:42
    Under what scenarios is expected that an intercom call initiated by a handler to a workgroup not show up in Interaction Summary?  By default, Interactions Without a User Connect Event are not tracked.  Source: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_ia/desktop/it_items_tracked.htm

You can update in IA > Interaction Tracker > Config > Items Tracked

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources