PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Current Shift and Previous Shift meaning

Posted 05-11-2022 15:47
    Hi All,

I'd like you to ask for "practical" explanation meaning of current shift anf previous shift.
    There is default value set in IAdministrator->...Workgroup->ACD-Statistics->Statistics shift start=0:00
    I looked in ICBM at 9:00 PM and see bellow values. What are "time boundaries" for "Current Shift" and "Previous Shift"?

E.g. what is time frame (start time and end time) for previous shift where "falled" 97 completed interactions and what is time frame for current shift where "falled" 70 completed interactions?

What are "time boundaries" for "Current Shift" and "Previous Shift" in our case?

//

//

Sorry for begginner question (-:
    Thank you very much for explanation and help

Pavel

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Pavel Broska
    Alcasys Slovakia a.s

• 2.  RE: Current Shift and Previous Shift meaning

Posted 05-11-2022 16:27

Since you have one shift start defined in IA, it's a 24 hour period starting at 00:00.  Previous shift would be the last complete shift from 00:00 - 23:59:59

You can define multiple shift starts if you want to subdivide these.

From the help:

Statistic Shift Starts

This list of times determines the beginning time and duration of each shift for this user or the members of the current workgroup. These times are used to define (relative to the current time) the "current shift" and the "previous shift" on the Queues page in Interaction Supervisor. The default statistic shift is a 24 hour shift starting at midnight (0:00), meaning the statistics are relative to one day (or 24 hours).

Use the Add and Delete buttons to add or remove shift times. To change a shift time, first delete it and then add a new time to replace it.

As a general note, when you see something you want more details on in ICBM or IA, press F1 for the help.  The help guide is actually pretty solid.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources