PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dynatrace

Posted 04-05-2018 15:15
    ​Hello,

Our business has Dynatrace available for us to install in our network and I was wondering if anyone has used it with I3. Dynatrace is a software probe that you install on your server to monitor and reports on the health and other aspects of the server and processes/services. I checked over at the testlab site to see if there was anything there but I wasn't able to find anything on it. A search through this community portal led to no results either. Does anyone have experience with this or think it would negatively affect the I3 servers?

------------------------------
    Jeremy Badder
    Optum Technology, Inc

• 2.  RE: Dynatrace

Posted 11-21-2019 13:21
    I am wondering about this as well.  Assuming you haven't heard anything from Genesys? 

Thanks, Barb Winge
    Securian Financial

Barbara Winge
    SECURIAN FINANCIAL NETWORK

• 3.  RE: Dynatrace

Posted 11-21-2019 15:35
    Hi Jeremy,
    I'm not sure this answer will help at all but we are using some SNMP, and some MSI monitoring solution with PureConnect without any issues, so it is probably possible, though any solution to add to a PureConnect server should be tested thoroughly before going live.
    I'm not sure you'll get an answer from Genesys as I don't believe they support any third party monitoring software (I could be mistaken here).
    Good luck

Karl Verreault
    Quovim C3 (9264-2354 Quebec Inc.)

• 4.  RE: Dynatrace

Posted 09-17-2023 21:24

Hello. we use Genesys Engage On premise. We have installed Dynatrace agent into all critical Genesys components i.e. ,T server, config, URS/ ORS, SIP server etc. We can monitor host heath but due to architectural reason, we cannot able to do very intensive application performance minoring as most of the critical functions in Genesys are defined as process but we could not configure to monitor the process effectively. It would be excellent if genesys has any help for this so we can mature the integration. 

Ali Faruq
    Bank of Montreal

• 5.  RE: Dynatrace

Posted 09-18-2023 15:02

Ali,

This forum (and therefore this thread) concerns the Genesys PureConnect product line, which is distinct from Genesys Engage. I would recommend starting a new thread over on the Engage forums here.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources