PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  HELP! Attendant Profiles

Posted 03-08-2022 11:53
    I am hoping someone can help or assist!

We are currently documenting all 255 (yes I know it's a lot!) Attendant profiles, in preparation to migrate to Genesys Cloud from a PureConnect platform. 

Is there an easy way to document each call tree and all the information within each profile in Attendant, or is this something manually we will have to do? And if it's a manual process, what would be the best way to do this? 

All suggestions welcomed!

Thank you in advanced!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #CloudMigration(NEW)

------------------------------
    Katie Dodge
    North American Bancard

• 2.  RE: HELP! Attendant Profiles

Posted 03-08-2022 12:08

Depending on your level of effort, all of the attendant data is stored in the registry under:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\<<SITE_NAME>>\Production\<<PRIMARY_CIC_NAME>>\AttendantData

This means that you could write a script to parse the sub paths/keys of the data to return the names/types and any data relevant for the step (audio file played, etc) and then look at the JumpToType/JumpNode keys to determine where the path flows next.

You have a lot of attendant profiles, so it's going to be a balancing act for the level of effort.

The real question I'd ask, as a PureConnect customer potentially looking at cloud solutions, does Genesys pre-sales/sales support not have a tool crafted to do this for you as a sales nicety?  Knowing some of the tools that PSO has related to attendant, I can't imagine that there isn't an internal tool they could use to assist you in doing this.

These are just my initial thoughts, hopefully someone else here has already built a script or has a better option for you.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

• 3.  RE: HELP! Attendant Profiles

Posted 03-09-2022 09:17
    Edited by ryan hedlund 03-09-2022 09:18
    Katie contact request sent.

ryan hedlund

• 4.  RE: HELP! Attendant Profiles

Posted 03-24-2022 11:56
    My apologies...I just saw this. I accepted your contact request. 

I checked the registry and no luck with the break down of each profile. When we asked Genesys about a Migration Tool, it's not a tool to migrate data. It's just a tool that gives you a high level idea of what your have.

Katie Dodge
    North American Bancard

• 5.  RE: HELP! Attendant Profiles

Posted 04-07-2022 02:39

An automated process would be amazing and I'm going to follow along to see if there are any available.

We document ours manually with microsoft visio if you do need to go down that path :)

Kat Martin
    Water Corporation

• 6.  RE: HELP! Attendant Profiles

Posted 06-15-2022 11:26
    @Katie Dodge   Did you ever find a utility to document all of your Attendant Profiles?   Thanks!​

Craig Andree
    SECURIAN FINANCIAL NETWORK

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources