Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View

A couple of questions about Deferred Work

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  A couple of questions about Deferred Work

GENESYS
    Posted 05-19-2022 20:05
    No replies, thread closed.

I have a couple of questions regarding the last paragraph in the web page below:
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-deferred-work/

The paragraph says:
    "The system informs you if you have a media type that is not deferred work, but the service level objective is less than 15 minutes. The system should:

Enforce a service level of 100% for deferred work (where service level objective greater than 15 minutes).
    Detect if service performance goals are for deferred work (where service level objective greater than 15 minutes) and inform the user if the media type is not deferred work (e.g., calls, chats)."

<Question 1>
    The 1st sentence does not make sense to me because I think that it is normal if you have a media type that is not deferred work (e.g. voice calls, chats) and the service level object is less than 15 minutes.

Why does the system need to inform you about it?
    Or, is the sentence just wrong and did the writer want to say the following?

"The system informs you if you have a media type that is not deferred work, but the service level objective is greater than 15 minutes."

<Question 2>
    It's about the last sentence that is:
    "Detect if service performance goals are for deferred work (where service level objective greater than 15 minutes) and inform the user if the media type is not deferred work (e.g., calls, chats)."
    When and how does the system inform the user about it?

I made up a Service Goal Template as the screenshot below and the system didn't seem to have informed me anything when I saved the template.

Thank you in advance.

#Genesys Cloud CX
    #Scheduling
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Munehito 'Smiley' Suzuki
    Sr. Technical Support Engineer
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources