Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Ability to message/alert/chat with agents when monitoring Real-Time activity

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 05-23-2023 11:05
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:23

Is there a way to manually alert/send a pop-up message to an agent based on this view (or any view in Genesys Cloud CX)?  For example, if we are watching this view and see something concerning and wantto reach out to an agent, is there somewhere that I can send them a chat type message? 

#Workforce Engagement Management
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Gina Palmer
    Papa, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Ability to message/alert/chat with agents when monitoring Real-Time activity

Posted 05-30-2023 18:05

Hi Gina, I don't think there is an automated way to do this, but if you are monitoring in Queue Activity and you click on the agent's name, it will open a new tab with Agent Performance. In the top left where their name is you can click to open their contact card and start a chat through Genesys there. 

I can't see your image so not sure if that answered your question. I don't think anything like this can be done in RTA unfortunately. 

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Ability to message/alert/chat with agents when monitoring Real-Time activity

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 06-06-2023 12:55

Hi Shannon!

I don't see the option to start a chat.  I only see Call and Email,

Gina Palmer
    Papa, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Ability to message/alert/chat with agents when monitoring Real-Time activity

Posted 06-07-2023 08:10

Hi Gina,

Are you able to chat/message within your genesys cloud org between agents and groups of agents today? Similar to the image below? 

Genesys is roles and permissioned platform and I think you do not have that permission. Some companies have made the decision not to use Genesys Cloud Chat and use enterprise platforms like Slack or Teams.

Steve Alix
    EDCi

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources