Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  About Nuance.Mix Integration

Posted 06-29-2022 03:53
    Edited by Agustín Gomes Montes 07-07-2022 03:23

Hi everybody,

I have a couple of problems with this Integration:

1. Nuance Mix provides a node called Data Access for exchange data with a backend:

• When used as "server-side" (as Nuance calls it), Genesys plays the latency message but then the call goes silent and communication with the Bot is interrupted.
      • When used as "client-side", it is suposed that the client (Genesys in this case) will provide a mechanism to return the required data to Nuance but I don't see how to do this in Arquitect. Anyway, when testing the call, it gets silent when reaching this node (as in the previous case).

Is it possible that this Nuance functionality is not supported by the Genesys integration? And if it is supported, could you please guide me on how to use it correctly?

references: Mix Tasks - Exchange data in dialog app

2. Nuance mix allows the usage of external grammars (both asr and dtmf), but it states that the client (Genesys in this case) should provide a specific directory structure to store those files. Any guidance on how can I achieve this from the Arquitect integration?

references: Nuance Mix tips

regards !

#Integrations
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Agustin Gomes
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 2.  RE: About Nuance.Mix Integration

Posted 07-07-2022 03:24
    Hi, any advice ? 

regards !

Agustín Gomes
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 3.  RE: About Nuance.Mix Integration

Posted 07-08-2022 08:58
    Hi Agustin,

I suggest you open a case with Genesys Support, they could give you feedback if this feature is supported or not. Another option is post your question on developer portal:
    https://developer.genesys.cloud/forum

Hope this helps you

Regards
    SG

Saugort Garcia
    Interacciones Inteligentes S.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources