AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Accelerator

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 09-13-2023 21:44

The new Accelerator apps on App foundry that is in the release notes for this week.

Is there any documentation on any of these.

I tried installing a couple in our dev environment to see what was in them.

Simple IVR - Touch Tone IVR, which gave me an internal server error

Web Messaging Triage Bot - Which created a basic bot, and some data actions, which I had to go hunting around for as I the setup process gave no indication of names used or where things would be created, and the description makes it sound like it also sets up a trigger, but I can't see/find any triggers it created. 

I assume the rest are like this too. Really would appreciate some documentation on each one, what it creates, the names of those items etc.

------------------------------
    Anton Vroon

• 2.  RE: Accelerator

Posted 09-14-2023 05:06

I have found this too and documentation relating to each of the Accelerators would be a great addition. 

I installed 2 which were below:

Web Messaging Triage Bot - I too had to go hunting for the objects as it was not clear what was and wasn't created. I didn't consider triggers for this as I didn't interpret that this would be one of the objects created. 

SMS Follow Up on Missed Callback - This one was useful although the lack of documentation made this difficult as it would seem that there must be some pre-requisites required from the inbound flow for this to function which was not clear from what is available at the moment. 
    Documentation would be really helpful and to top it off the icing on the cake would be a short video of each in action.

Josh Coyle
    Sabio Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources