PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "Active" box for some of the report in IA > Report Log container

Posted 05-18-2022 20:22
    Hi All,

May I know what is the purpose of the "Active" box for the items in the Report Log container?

I noticed that some of the items in the Report Logs container were not "active" by default. However, I was still able to run the related report.

For example, I can lookup interaction from ICBM>Interaction Detail (Interaction summary and Detail Log) and the data still show up as expected.

Regards,
    Kam
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Conn Sinn Kam
    Blackbox Technologies Australia Pty Ltd

• 2.  RE: "Active" box for some of the report in IA > Report Log container

GENESYS
    Posted 05-25-2022 13:35
    Conn Sinn Kam-

When you run them, is the data there? I was under the impression that data in these logs would not be populated without first being enabled. I've personally had to ask folks to enable the IC Application Login Logout Change Log as part of a troubleshooting step. This would be an easy one to check. If you run it and it shows logins from the time period when it was inactive, then I think you found a bug.

Scott Thomas
    Director of PM
    PureConnect

• 3.  RE: "Active" box for some of the report in IA > Report Log container

Posted 05-25-2022 15:35
    Hi Scott,

Thank you for the response.

Our main question revolve around the topic of Interaction Summary and Detail log.
    Since the report log for this Log is disabled by default, we still can run extract the interaction's information from Interaction Detail in ICBM.

So we are wondering where did the data for that stored if not in the database table.

Regards,

Conn Sinn Kam
    Technical Consultant
    Black Box Technologies Australia Ltd

Conn Sinn Kam
    Blackbox Technologies Australia Pty Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources