Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Activites Export within schedules

Posted 03-04-2024 12:45

There are four export options within a schedule: Activites, Scheduled and Forecast, Agent Shifts, and activity counts. When I export Activities it gives me everything I want as far as agent name, activity code name, start, end, length etc except that it is spitting back information that is scheduled. What I want to see is this exact same information but I want it on what actually took place and not what was scheduled. For example, if an agent was scheduled for On queue time but actually put themselves in 'busy' i.e. unavailable then I want to see how many times an agent put themselves in a state other than what they were scheduled for and for how long. Is there currently a way for me to export something that shows me what actually happened and not what was scheduled to happen within the schedule section?

#WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Melissa Palmer
    Cox Automotive Corporate Services, LLC

• 2.  RE: Activites Export within schedules

Posted 03-04-2024 13:02

Hi Melissa,

The only method that comes to mind for obtaining this type of information is the agent status detail view in workspace - agent performance. It will give you information on agent status for each 30 minute interval (on queue, off queue, away, busy etc). while it doesn't give you an exact timeline of these events it may be helpful. if anyone else has a better way of extracting this info I'd like to hear it as well!

Thanks

Paul Soulodre

Paul Soulodre
    Alberta Motor Association

• 3.  RE: Activites Export within schedules

Posted 03-04-2024 13:14

Hi Melissa, Maybe the Historical Adherence report can help you. In this report, you can see the status outside the schedule and the time.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/historical-adherence-overview/

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 4.  RE: Activites Export within schedules

Posted 03-04-2024 14:41

I appreciate both of your replies. Unfortunately, both of these views only allows me to see the detail one agent at a time whereas in schedules I can see detail as a group. Viewing group detail allows me to export the data and throw it into a pivot table where I can easily compare length of time in any given state between multiple agents. Activities would be much more beneficial from an actual point of view vs. what was originally scheduled. 

Melissa Palmer

• 5.  RE: Activites Export within schedules

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 03-05-2024 08:45

Are you looking for something like this?  This is the STATUSES portion of the Agent Status Report, and is exported as Argent Status timeline Details.  This is gives you everything the agents did with their phone for the date range and then you can use the data however.  This is what we use for our Status usage reports.

Gina Palmer
    Manager, Workforce Management
    Papa, Inc.

• 6.  RE: Activites Export within schedules

Posted 03-05-2024 10:04

Gina,

Yes, this is definitely very close to what I am looking for. I am not sure how I missed this. I so appreciate you!

Melissa Palmer

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources