Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 10-16-2023 19:31

Hi all,

New to Genesys Cloud - we have discovered that when a call has been transferred from agent A that received an ACD interaction, to agent B that is not in the same queue, the ACW from Agent B is being counted against the original queue.

Is there a setting or method so that these transferred calls do not count towards the original queue?

Thanks in advance

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tony Gibson
    Newcastle Greater Mutual Group

• 2.  RE: ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 10-22-2023 19:53

Typically, you would see this if you don't have permissions, so make sure you have Quality Admin or Master Admin role assigned.  Is this when you open the policy page or going into a single policy?

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 10-24-2023 18:29

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply. This is happening regardless of the user - Supervisors or Admins. I am seeing the issue myself (as Master Admin).
    I am not sure what you mean by policies in this scenario? This is occurring when we are viewing the Queue Performance Summary or Details - the after call work time is attributed to the original queue even when it has been transferred elsewhere in the organization.

Tony Gibson

• 4.  RE: ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 10-24-2023 08:12

@Tony Gibson

We are seeing a similar issue which has come to light due to an Agent not dispositioning a call for a number of days(!) The call hit Queue A, spent a few minutes there before being transferred to Queue B. The call finished after a few more minutes, but the Agent didn't hit the "Done" key for an extended period. Despite this, it's the ACW for Queue A that is showing the anomaly.

I will be opening a case with Genesys Care, but figured I'd share the experience. If you have anything to add, it would be greatly appreciated!

@Robert Wakefield-Carl,

I'm not sure about permissions for this one. Are you referring to the Supervisor's permissions? This is just in a regular Queue Performance dashboard, not related to QM.

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 5.  RE: ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 10-25-2023 04:12

Hi Tony,

Was the call transferred direct to Agent B in your scenario or transferred to a diff Q and then answered by Agent B?

Dave T
    RCN

• 6.  RE: ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 10-31-2023 15:29

@Tony Gibson,

Have you made any progress with this? Can you confirm that the transfer is being made to a second ACD queue, not directly to an Agent? Did you open a ticket?

I have a customer who is experiencing a similar issue, and have a ticket open with Genesys. It might be worth connecting them together if it's the same thing.

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 7.  RE: ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 03-25-2024 17:30

We are seeing this as well.  

In our scenario, call comes into Queue A and Agent A answers that call.  Agent A can't solve the issue so Agent A sends the interaction to Agent B via transfer to the agent directly.  Agent A then proceeds with ACW and moves on with thier day.

Agent B talks with the customer, solves the issue but doesn't close the ACW by dispositioning that call or clicking DONE.  This results in the max ACW time being added to the ACW, even though that time WASN'T completely the fault of a member of that queue.  

The desire on the Queue Performance workspace is that it ONLY includes AHT / ACW / ETC of QUEUE Members.  I am looking at other ways my business can report on these stats for more accurate counts, if you all have recommendations, I am all ears :D

Joe Ulrich
    Evolve Bank & Trust

• 8.  RE: ACW attributed to queue from transferred Call

Posted 22 days ago

Apologies for not getting back to this sooner.
    We have never got to a solution for this and we never actually logged a ticket. 
    @Paul Simpson - did you log a ticket and did it ever come to anything?

In the end, we ran with changing the setting for "End Interactions Automatically when Agents Logoff", setting it to ON. This ensured that if an agent did not end an interaction correctly, it would not be left to continue for days.

As for reporting, we created filters for the Contact Centre supervisor team that looked at only the agents that are in that team, removing those that were receiving the transferred calls. This was relatively easy for us as it is a small team (around 40 to 50 users) and I could imagine this would not be a good workaround for larger contact centres.

Tony Gibson

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources