Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Add delay between campaign call attempts when a contact has multiple phone numbers

Posted 15 days ago

Hello,

The Contact Lists View article states that:

"If a contact record has multiple phone numbers, the next number is attempted immediately if the previous contact attempt fails"

Is there a way to configure this to add a delay between attempts? For example if a customer has a cell, home, and work number we would not want to call them back to back 3x.

One way I was thinking would be to have one campaign per phone type and run the campaigns in a sequence, but if we are using automatic time zone mapping and a contact is unable to be mapped so it will be called later in the day at a safe time for all of the US, I assume it will hold up the sequence from proceeding to the next campaign even if there is only one number waiting to be contacted. 

Is anyone handling this somehow?

Thank you,

Jeremy

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

• 2.  RE: Add delay between campaign call attempts when a contact has multiple phone numbers

Posted 9 days ago

Yes, if your list is small, that is a possibility.  I would use a rule to check the time since last contact and to not call the number if below a period of your choosing.  Just check the last contacted column and use the Do not call action if below your time specified.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Add delay between campaign call attempts when a contact has multiple phone numbers

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you Robert!

Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources