Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Adding new Integration / Actions (Web Services Data Action)

Posted 17 days ago

Need some assistance here.  We are creating a new process for authentication.  We have two systems.  One is a Lab and then we have our Production environment.  In our Lab, it works great, but in our Production, we get an error when testing.  I have matched all fields across the Integration and Actions setup.  In Production, I am getting

{
      "message": "Substitution values invalid in action config. Reference ${credentials.loginUrl} evaluated to null when attempting to render at UrlTemplate[line 1, column 1]  A common reason for this error is needing to prepend the variable with 'input.' or 'credentials.'",
      "code": "invalid.substitution",
      "status": 400,
      "messageParams": {},
      "contextId": "3705a336-d947-45f7-b625-4d52d6560eec",
      "details": [
        {
          "errorCode": "ACTION.PROCESSING"
        }
      ],
      "errors": []
    }

The above message tells me that ${credentials.loginUrl} needs to prepend with "input" or "credentials".  My query is where do I prepend this.  In my Integrations > Actions, I have my Web Services Data Actions Request URL Template ${credentials.login.URL}.   this is the only place in my system where this string is referenced. 

My questions is, should this look like ${input.credentials.login.URL}.  I am just not sure where to prepend or the syntax in which to input.

#Integrations

------------------------------
    John Anaya
    Amdocs Management Limited

• 2.  RE: Adding new Integration / Actions (Web Services Data Action)

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 17 days ago

Hi John,

The reference ${credentials.loginUrl} to the URL in the auth action is correct, but it seems to be the value for the URL is not passed via the integration.

Ensure to save the integration after passing the URL, client Id and secret, under the Configuration -> Credentials tab of your integration.

Thanks and Regards,

Sriram L

• 3.  RE: Adding new Integration / Actions (Web Services Data Action)

Posted 16 days ago

Hi John,

It seems something is not right with the Credentials for Web service implementation (as per Sriram's note). 

Can you please share here (of course, redact all the values for) the OAuth configuration for Web service integration? Do you have all three Fields listed in the sample below? 

Tatjana Knezevic

www.startelecom.cloud

https://www.linkedin.com/company/star-telecom-www-startelecom-ca-/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources