Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Adherence Threshold

Posted 15 days ago

Currently, the Genesys Adherence Threshold is set to five minutes by default. If I were to change that threshold to two minutes would it update agent adherence %'s retroactively or would the two minutes only take affect from the time I changed it ongoing?

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Melissa Palmer
    Cox Automotive Corporate Services, LLC

• 2.  RE: Adherence Threshold

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago
    Edited by Jay Langsford 14 days ago

When you say 'Adherence Threshold' and 'is set to five minutes by default', I am assuming you are referring to the 'Severe Adherence Threshold' configuration option which has a default of 5-minutes and my answer below is specific to that configuration item. This is very different from the 'Adherence Exception Threshold' in concept and application and that configuration option has a default of 30s. Both configuration options have hover over tooltips and both are covered in resource articles.

Severe Adherence Threshold is specific to just the real-time adherence view's severely out of adherence categorization/filtering. Because it is a real-time view, the categorization will take effect going forward. It might not be immediate for activities/adherence events that span the configuration change and may require some boundary condition (change in agent's presence, change in the scheduled activity from current to next activity). You could always close and re-open the view after the severe adherence threshold configuration change is made and committed.

From https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/manage-a-management-unit/ :

1. Click the Adherence tab and make any edits to the following areas:
      • Under Severe Adherence Threshold, set the number of minutes after which the system considers an agent severely out of adherence for real time adherence monitoring.
      • Under Adherence Exception Threshold, set the minimum threshold to include adherence exceptions in historical adherence.
      • Under Adherence Target, set the minimum target adherence percentage for historical adherence.
      • Under Activity Equivalency, determine whether to consider non-on queue activities as equivalent for adherence calculations.
      • Under Working Outside Shift Considered Exceptions, determine whether to count or ignore on queue status outside scheduled shift time as an adherence exception.
      • Under Scheduled Activities to Ignore for Adherence, add or remove any activity categories, except for on queue, that you want to exclude from adherence calculations.
        Note: This setting does not impact conformance. Those activities do not have a positive or negative impact on adherence.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Adherence Threshold

Posted 14 days ago

Thank you for the reply Jay and I apologize for not being specific enough. The real-time Severe Adherence threshold explanation makes perfect sense. What about the historical adherence (Adherence Exception Threshold)? What I really want to know is, if as an agent, my adherence for April was 95% with the Adherence Exception Threshold set to five minutes but then on May 1st the Adherence Exception Threshold is changed to two minutes would my April adherence % potentially decrease? Or, would April's % still reflect that five minute threshold leaving me at a 95% for the month?

Melissa Palmer

• 4.  RE: Adherence Threshold

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago

For Adherence Exception Threshold configuration change it is a harder question so I'll bring in @Drew Dyr to help answer.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 5.  RE: Adherence Threshold

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago

When requesting historical adherence, we always use the latest configuration for adherence settings. So, if the Adherence Exception Threshold setting is changed, any request made after that change (including requests for time periods in the past) will use the new setting for the adherence exceptions and percentage calculations.

Drew Dyr
    Manager, Development

• 6.  RE: Adherence Threshold

Posted 14 days ago

Thank you!!!

Melissa Palmer

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources