Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

After Call work

• 1.  After Call work

Posted 09-26-2022 07:35

Hi There,

In the After call work settings, There is a new option "Agent Requested" Does anyone know how the new option works?  The resource centre doesn't have any info about this new option.

Thanks

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Prem

• 2.  RE: After Call work

GENESYS
    Posted 09-27-2022 11:20
    Prem - this feature was exposed accidentally in a recent UI update and will be removed soon.  However, the feature is in beta and if interested I'd be happy to include you.  When this ACW option is selected, agents have the option to click a button to request ACW duration when their interaction ends.  If they do NOT select this option, when the interaction ends, the agent goes immediately into IDLE ready to take their next interactions.  (NOTE:  The agent does not get the opportunity to apply a wrap-up code if they do not select wrap-up.)

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 3.  RE: After Call work

Posted 09-28-2022 03:17

Thanks, Chirs for the update. I will message you with the org details for the beta trial.

Prem

• 4.  RE: After Call work

Posted 10-03-2022 12:27
    Can you elaborate a little more about requesting a duration? Does the agent have to pick a specific amount of time or is it open? Also, please message me about the Beta.

Tim Eastman
    Victory Capital

• 5.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-13-2023 15:00

Hi Chris,

Any updates on when this feature will be available?

Jeremy Walts
    EmblemHealth

• 6.  RE: After Call work

GENESYS
    Posted 03-14-2023 08:27

We'll be releasing tomorrow, Jeremy!  you should see this in your org some time tomorrow morning ET.

Chris Bohlin

• 7.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-14-2023 09:14

This is great news! Thank you so much!

• 8.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-15-2023 21:43

Not sure if i missed some setting. however i was unable to request extra time during the conversation.

Appreciate if you may elaborate more regarding this new feature.

Agent requested after call work (ACW) option

Contact center managers and supervisors can now select a new Agent Requested after call work (ACW) option for queues. This feature enables agents to perform necessary after call work before they disconnect the interaction. When the interaction disconnects, agents who request after call work move to ACW status and experience the same process as Mandatory, Time-Boxed ACW. Agents that do not request ACW immediately move to an idle state and become available for the next interaction in the queue. For more information, see Configure after call work settings. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud CX 1, Genesys Cloud CX 2, or Genesys Cloud CX 3.

• Agent requested: This option changes the default workflow of the agents. After the agents complete an interaction, this option immediately places them in an idle state and makes them available for the next interaction in the queue. When you select this option, agents do not have additional time to add notes or wrap-up codes when the interaction ends. If agents require after call work time, they can click to request extra time. This time can be limited to a specific length of time. To turn on this option, enable the communication level after call work.

Test account license:

Queue setting:

Org. setting

Screen during conversation

John Hou

Many Thanks!

Best regards!
    John

• 9.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-16-2023 11:39

I'll echo John's request above... I've done all the steps and yet there's no "Request ACW" button or icon.  Is there some permission-level that needs to be added to the agent?

If so, can we have that documented with the Agent-Requested ACW documentation somewhere?

Scott Montague
    Rogers Communications
    Canada

• 10.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-19-2023 20:27

Looked the function took effective these days.

John Hou

Many Thanks!

Best regards!
    John

• 11.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-20-2023 04:01

Not sure if i was correct. but i just enabled the below permission to take effective.

John Hou

Many Thanks!

Best regards!
    John

• 12.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-20-2023 05:25

Hi John,

Thanks for the above.

Anyone else not getting this icon?

Checked again this morning and its not there.

I've applied Agent Requested to the Queue and enabled "Enforce Communication Level After Call Work (ACW)".

Checked the permission John highlighted above is enabled to the role.

We would like to use this feature to remove any automatic callwork being applied to every interaction.

Ideally, we wouldn't want this icon suddenly appearing for agents without briefing it out.

Dan Wong
    Domestic & General Services Limited

• 13.  RE: After Call work

GENESYS
    Posted 03-20-2023 07:54

All - we have heard about some inconsistencies in the Agent Requested icon being displayed and are working to deliver a fix (hopefully this week) to address the issue.  

The product team will reply back to this discussion when we have deployed.

Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

Chris Bohlin

• 14.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-20-2023 10:34

Something else to look at:

The Resource Center states that Communication Level After Call Work must be enabled to turn on the Agent requested feature. The Agent requested feature appears to be active in our org, and we have not  enabled Communication Level After Call Work.

Bruce Lambert
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

• 15.  RE: After Call work

GENESYS
    Posted 03-21-2023 08:34

Bruce - were you a part of any of the various betas for ACW such as Agent Requested ACD, Callback wrap-up reporting, end ACW when agents transition to offline, etc.?  If so, your org may have been grandfathered.

Regardless, we can check to make sure the toggle is disabled for users.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Bohlin

• 16.  RE: After Call work

Posted 03-21-2023 16:55

Chris - We have typically been involved in analytics betas. We might have been picked up for the Callback wrap-reporting beta.

Bruce Lambert
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources