View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

• 1.  After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2023 08:15

Hello Genesys Cloud Community, 

We wanted to put out a general announcement about some features that have been in beta for an extended period that are finally getting close to general availability. 

Over the past year or two, (yes, that long!!!) many of you have had at least one of your orgs enabled with our Callbacks ACW beta (PURE-2752).  This beta introduced a change that enabled us to better capture After-Call-Work (ACW) duration when an agent handles a callback. The immediate impact of this was improvements to Callback Analytics that you all are leveraging.

Over time, we have continued to build additional ACW-based improvements on this new framework such as the Agent Requested After Call Work (ACW) option and new support of ACW Time-box Settings for Digital channels. 

We're happy to announce that closing in on a general availability (GA) release soon (Targeting mid-March 2023!) 

As we get ready to release all three updates together, we wanted to make you aware of some actions you will need to take to continue to take advantage of these enabled beta features: 

1. For beta customers who are utilizing the new Agent Requested ACW option, the timeout counter for agents who requested ACW will consistently count down moving forward (rather than digital channels counting up while voice counted down.) 
    2. Additionally, queues currently handling both voice and digital interactions with ACW settings: Mandatory, Time-boxed or Mandatory, Time-boxed no early exit  will now have the time-out functionality extend to all digital interactions too (where we had historically only supported timeout with voice calls.) 
      1. For example, digital interactions landing in a queue with ACW set as Mandatory, Time-boxed with timeout set at 60s , will count down from 60 upon reaching an ACW state and automatically wrap-up the interaction when the timer expires; similar to voice interactions. )
      2. To avoid any changes in queues currently handling both calls and digital media with one of these timeout setting enabled, customer will need to split voice and digital traffic into separate queues so that you could have different ACW settings per queue.

We will provide additional communication as we get closer to the GA date. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns as you start planning for this update to be widely available. 

Thanks 

-- Genesys Cloud Product Team

#BetaUpdate

------------------------------
    Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 2.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

Posted 02-20-2023 06:14

Hi Chris

Has anything changed recently, we have the Agent requested beta and the icon to request ACW has vanished

Kind Regards

Phil

Philip Thys
    British Telecommunications PLC

• 3.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

GENESYS
    Posted 02-21-2023 08:30

No - nothing has changed from that standpoint, Philip.  Are you still seeing 'Agent Requested ACW' as an option in the queue admin dropdown list?  If yes, and you are NOT seeing the button - please open a ticket with care.

Chris Bohlin

• 4.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

Posted 02-23-2023 04:23

Hi Chris, yes we still see the option, but no button, we have a ticket open I just thought I'd check in here as well.

Thanks

Philip Thys
    British Telecommunications PLC

• 5.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

Posted 02-21-2023 03:23

Hi Chris, it would be great if the UI can 'soft-save' the wrap-up code as soon as it is selected by the agent at any point during the conversation so that when the customer or agent disconnects, they don't need to go and select the wrap-up code because the WC is pre-selected. With this, ACW Agent requested will also allow companies to wrapup the interactions during a call and once the call finishes, then they are ready to receive new interactions. I really hope this enahancement will be delivered very soon. Thanks

Jesus Vallejo
    CEMEX

• 6.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

GENESYS
    Posted 02-21-2023 08:31

It's something we're looking at for a future enhancement, Jesus.  No timing but understand the ask.

Chris Bohlin

• 7.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

Posted 02-21-2023 09:00

@Jesus De Vicente

Do you have an Idea created for this? If so, I'd vote for it!

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 8.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

GENESYS
    Posted 02-22-2023 14:39
    Edited by Chris Bohlin 02-22-2023 16:14

An idea exists for this already:  

Feel free to add votes:   https://genesyscloud.aha.io/ideas/INB-I-367

Thanks!

Chris Bohlin

• 9.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

Posted 02-22-2023 16:00

Hi Chris, I cannot login to that URL (genesys.aha.io/ideas/ideas/CLINB-I-318), it seems to me that it belongs to Genesys employees since I can login to Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal but I don´t find the idea CLINB-I-318, can you please assist. Thanks

Jesus Vallejo
    CEMEX

• 10.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

Posted 02-22-2023 16:16

I have the same problem....

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 11.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

GENESYS
    Posted 02-23-2023 08:48

Sorry guys - I updated the idea link after - try this:  https://genesyscloud.aha.io/ideas/INB-I-367

Chris Bohlin

• 12.  RE: After Call Work Enhancements - Coming to GA soon

GENESYS
    Posted 02-23-2023 14:51

I believe this is the external Idea - https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/INB-I-367

Donald Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources