Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Copilot

Posted 07-12-2024 15:43

I have an Org in the US East and do not see Admin / Contact Center / Agent Copilots.  This feature was release July 8th.  Has it been released or is this been held back. I believe I have all the permissions enabled.  Assistants is still there, what am I missing?

#DigitalChannels
    #Implementation
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.SC

• 2.  RE: Agent Copilot
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 07-12-2024 17:13

Hello Martin, 

Please make sure you have all of the following prereq's met. 

• Genesys Cloud CX 1, Genesys Cloud CX 1 Digital Add-on II, Genesys Cloud CX 1 WEM Add-on II, Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 2 Digital, Genesys Cloud CX 2 WEM Add-on I, Genesys Cloud CX 3, or Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital license
    • Note: If your agents use Agent Assist, you must remove the Assistant > All permissions from their assigned permissions, as this contains Assistant > Copilot > View permission, and displays the new Copilot panel for them. Instead, add Assistant > Assistant > View and Assistant > Queue > View permissions for the agents.

Resource center doc 

If you do have all of these and the correct licensing I would recommend you to your org CSM/TAM to see if there is something will billing that needs to be done.

If that is all set my last suggestion would be to open a case with Customer Care UI/Desktop team and provide any information you can and they can look into why its not showing up in the UI. 

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Agent Copilot

Posted 07-12-2024 17:38

I have CX3 licenses and removed or added any permissions. I will create a ticket and see what they find.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.SC

• 4.  RE: Agent Copilot

Posted 07-12-2024 18:18

HI Martin

Has your org moved to token billing for AI?

Vaun McCarthy

• 5.  RE: Agent Copilot

Posted 22 days ago

It sounds to me as if you know what you are talking about. Is it at all possible to make use of copilot if your edges are local. With all the regulations etc this will be very beneficial if this can be possible. 

Lourens Van Der Merwe
    Vodacom SA

• 6.  RE: Agent Copilot

Posted 22 days ago

Hi Lourens Van Der Merwe,

To make use of copilot you need real time transcription. That is not available with on prem Edges. You would need to move to Cloud Media instead. You could still take advantage of the CX2/Digital Add On Agent Assist Manual Knowledge search but not any of the enhanced features.

Also as Vaun noted the subscription needs updating to include AI tokens either via AppFoundry or order process.

Richard Chandler
    Connect

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources