Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Performance

Posted 16 days ago
    In the agent performance, the total number of "alert - no answer" and "answer" calls do not equal to the total number of "alert" calls. I'm trying to figure out what filters are included in the total number of calls alerted. 

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Diondra Smith
    Digicel Caribbean Limited

• 2.  RE: Agent Performance

GENESYS
    Posted 15 days ago

Hello Diondra, 

This is hard to say without examples. But some reasons could be, not all calls answered (possible abandons or flow-outs), multiple alert-no answers on some call, etc. 

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees
    DenverCO

• 3.  RE: Agent Performance

Posted 15 days ago

Diondra,

Something that catches a lot of folks out (not saying this is what is happening, but it could be!) boils down to the periodic nature of these reports.

Say, for example, you are looking at 30-minute intervals. It is possible for an interaction to start alerting at 2 seconds before the hour and be answered at 2 seconds after. This would result in the two metrics being reported in different intervals.

The same issue applies when looking at Queue information. Folks often ask why Number Offered does not equal Number Answered + Number Abandoned + Number Transferred Out. It's because of the queue not being empty at the start / end of the period. If you consider Interactions already in the Queue at the start of the period, and Interactions remaining in the Queue at the end, you find it does add up 😉

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources