Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Agent Script - Terms & Conditions recording

• 1.  Agent Script - Terms & Conditions recording

Posted 3 days ago

Hi all,

I'm just curious if there's any customers that use Genesys scripts with a button that allows the agent to seamlessly play a set of terms and conditions to a customer.  So far through exploring some setups, it's not a simple task to setup based off our requirements.

To demonstrate in a call audit that these are being played, Secure Flows are not the way as this is not recorded in the call recording.  Whilst using a Secure Flow is the most simple setup, there's no audible record of the terms.

Another option i looked at was creating a queue with an inqueue flow that achieves the same thing, however the agent would need to transfer to the queue, then pull the caller off hold to listen which adds effort and the potential for the agent to make a mistake handling this.  

I've also looked into injecting time / date, along with another text input through the Flow.InvocationData but I haven't figured how to separate them into a flow.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how this can be achieved?  Our aim here is to take away the long script reading from our agents by making it a simple click of the button instead.

Thanks

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Robert Niblock
    APM
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources