Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Script UI

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 05-26-2022 17:04
    Hi

Woke up this morning to the Agent Script UI being different. I don't remember seeing anything advertising this was about to change. Not in release notes, not in this forum, not in any videos. 

I'm not against this change, but really need to know when things are changing. We also have a bunch of If Then Boolean checks that are not working this morning, and not sure if it is related or if someone else here has been making changes. 

New

Old

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Anton Vroon

• 2.  RE: Agent Script UI

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 05-26-2022 17:35
    And its even more broken than thought.

We have If then checks that keep reverting. IE we change it, save, publish, reload the script and its back to what it was before change
    We will log a ticket

Anton Vroon

• 3.  RE: Agent Script UI

Posted 05-26-2022 20:27
    Thanks for posting this Anton - I have a fair number of scripts out there that use this.  Haven't heard any noise yet about it but this has prompted me to go do a sanity check at least before the weekend :)

Vaun McCarthy

• 4.  RE: Agent Script UI

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 05-26-2022 20:42
    Edited by Anton Vroon 05-26-2022 20:45
    The exact use case is:
    Only happens if you have Dynamic Booleans in your If then statement in the Action, and checking for True. These get forced to checking for False, Despite all the saves and publish in the world. Work around has been to change Operator from Equal to Does not Equal, that change sticks.

eg:

If you don't have any of those in play, then no issue. We use this sort of thing extensively.

We do have confirmation from our open case, this is impacting other customers. So if you are out there, the workaround is just changing the operator to does not equal.

I am just thankful that couple of weeks ago I finished consolidating the 20+ Inbound scripts to a single Inbound script. Still took a while figuring it out and applying the workaround.

Have a good weekend Vaun.

Anton Vroon

• 5.  RE: Agent Script UI

Posted 05-27-2022 01:32

Yep. This has corrupted a few of our production scripts. 

Waiting for Genesys to revert their changes.......

Angus Huckle
    Spark NZ Trading

• 6.  RE: Agent Script UI

Posted 05-27-2022 07:13
    Well this has been a fun day....

Angus Huckle
    Spark NZ Trading

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources