Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Unavailable Messaging

Posted 10-26-2022 20:38
    Hi there,

Can anybody point me in the right direction to find the Appearance -> Custom -> Miscellaneous segment where I would customize messages when a chat goes unanswered and no other agents available? Also I am looking for any documentation on how to use the Condition-specific messaging as well if that is available.  Thanks!

------------------------------
    Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: Agent Unavailable Messaging

Posted 10-27-2022 04:34

Hi Nicole,

This is a little bit fiddly, but can be changed like so:

First, you'll need to change the "Chat window type" to "Standard chat window" (you can see this on the screenshot you've provided) - this will need to be saved prior to moving onto the next step, so it would be best to disable channeling to chat entirely before doing this, in case customers fall into the gap while you're making the changes.

Once this is done, the following options become available under the Customization sub-menu, where you can edit the content for the key you want to change (these are under Technical API > Miscellaneous as shown below:

The condition-specific reasons are listed in the Keys as follows: 

Once you've made your changes, save the configuration again, then switch the "Chat window type" back to "Genesys DX ai chat window" and save it for the final time.

I hope that helps!

Richard Larby
    Cart Assist Limited

• 3.  RE: Agent Unavailable Messaging

Posted 10-27-2022 19:18
    Thanks Richard, much appreciated.

Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources