Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agentless Dialling - Call rings agent

Posted 03-22-2023 12:08
    Edited by ADAM SUGDEN 03-22-2023 12:58

Hi,

I have created an Agentless campaign and currently testing with 3 numbers. Two of the numbers are successful and dial the external parties with no issues. The third number rings my extension that I am logged in with (admin account) and I can not find out why.

The number that fails is configured in a custom DNC list with an expiry date/time. The test was successful as in it did not call the number prior to the expiry date and time being achieved. After that, GC just rings the agent desktop and I can not work out why.

Any suggestions? The number format on the contact list was correct and as I mentioned, the other two numbers in the list worked perfectly.

Thanks

Adam

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Adam Sugden
    ClearSky.Solutions

• 2.  RE: Agentless Dialling - Call rings agent

Posted 03-24-2023 07:16

To follow up.

The issue was the number causing the issue was defined in my profile under 'Contact Information'. It is an external number to a separate platform but it looks like Genesys identified the number on my profile and associated as an on-net number. Then instead of dialling it off-net as part of the campaign, made an on-net call to my account.

This has thrown up an additional issue wereby if this happens it causes the campaign to "freeze". No other calls are attempted yet the campaign stays 'active'.

Regards

Adam

Adam Sugden
    ClearSky.Solutions

• 3.  RE: Agentless Dialling - Call rings agent

Posted 03-24-2023 09:38

Adam,

Interesting... I have seen a number of issues caused by users having external numbers defined in their profiles, so this doesn't surprise me. For me, what is more worrying, is that the campaign gets locked up afterwards!

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources