Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AI to Agent Chat History

Posted 12-06-2022 13:31
    Hello. I have another setting that I have been tinkering with and may need to open a case, but wanted to check with the community first in case its something really silly I am missing...

When an AI chat initiates, I see all chats in the Bot tab of the Agent portal. Once closed, I typically can see that chat history in the Closed tab, however for some departments the chat disappears completely and I no longer can find the chat on any tab. I am sure this must be something related to the API key, but I have attempted setting up a new department to test by copying all settings from an existing department (with desirable flow/behavior), but have not had success. 

I have attached 2 example images  - one for our Police Department that shows how I want the chat history to work, and one from our Fire Department where the chat history disappears once the customer closes the bot chat. Also I have noticed that some chats carry over to the Closed tab with the Department in the column and some do not. Not sure if this is related but if I could get that department name in for all departments it would be great.

Please let me know if I should open this to support. I appreciate any insight!

------------------------------
    Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: AI to Agent Chat History

GENESYS
    Posted 12-06-2022 14:01
    Hey Nicole!

Talking to some of the team, the best next step would be to open a ticket on this.

Hunch is that it might be something in the routing rules settings, but they would be able to determine that.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: AI to Agent Chat History

Posted 12-06-2022 14:07
    Sounds good, I will do that. Thanks

Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources