Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Alerts

Posted 19 days ago

I have 3 questions pertaining to alerts.

1. I have set up an alert with the following parameters. The single conversation is set to "Single Conversation Total Talk." 

I am now receiving alerts approximately every 10 minutes for a call that was only 5 minutes and 53 seconds in length and was completed over 2 hours ago as I can listen to the call, read the transcript, and shows all parties disconnected. Can anyone see anything I have set up incorrectly? Or possibly explain how this could happen?

2. I also have a question pertaining to how the in-app notifications. On my end I have the ability to click "View Details" on the alert and it takes me straight to the interaction. However my peers that I have set this alert up for do not have this option. Is this just because they did not set it up? Or are they possibly missing a permission setting? 

3. Does anyone know of a way to disable the in app notifications for the user who set up the alert? For example, if I am setting up an alert for another manager to tell them that one of their agents has been in wrap up for too long, I do not want to receive that notification. Despite not checking myself as a receive, I am still receiving the alert. 

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Cody Herr
    CAPITAL Services

• 2.  RE: Alerts

Posted 9 days ago

I'll take a stab at this Cody.

1) Try checking the box about exiting the alarm and see if you get that when it goes back to normal.  Try testing this outside of hours to see if some other alarm is triggering.  That or disable the others for testing.

2)  Make sure all the other users have the alerting:alert:view permission.  I don't know of another permission that might allow or not allow the clicking on it to pull up the interaction unless they don't have permission to that division.  

3)  I have seen there where it can take quite a bit of time to edit and update a rule.  Maybe better to just delete the current and create a new one.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources