Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-10-2022 18:03
    I feel like the column labels/headers on Performance Views used to be pinned to the top when scrolling, like one would do in Excel with a first row, but they no longer are pinned. So for the past few days I have been constantly scrolling up to remind myself what the heck value was in the 7th column. This scrolling up has really bothered me the past few days, but the UI is such muscle memory to me now that I cannot say for sure when the headers went away. Based on a training I performed in mid-March, before the new workspace tabs, the headers were pinned -- but this disappearance feels recent.

Am I crazy? Did Genesys break something in the UI or make a weird choice again?
    #Reporting/Analytics

• 2.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

Posted 06-11-2022 01:53
    Hi Brad,

You are right. The headers were always visible on top of the page before the introduction of workspace tabs.

• 3.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-13-2022 09:36
    Hi Brad,

This was not intentional; can you share a couple of the views you're seeing this on? We'll take a look.

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Maisey Harris
    Senior Development Group Manager, Analytics UI & Reporting
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

Posted 06-13-2022 10:48
    HI Maisey,

Interestingly this may relate to screen resolution and magnification. I have just tested on orgs in 2 different regions using 3 monitors. 

Windows 10 (same whether maximised or not using Chrome
    Sample 1 3000 x 2000 at 200% Scrolling any Performance View loses the column headings
    Sample 2 3000 x 2000 at 100% Scrolling any Performance View keeps column headings
    Sample 3 1920 x 1080 at 100% Scrolling any Performance View keeps column headings
    Sample 4 1920 x 1080 at 100% Scrolling any Performance View loses the column headings
    Sample 5 3440 x 1440 at 100% Scrolling any Performance View keeps column headings
    Sample 5 3440 x 1440 at 200% Scrolling any Performance View loses the column headings

Firefox loses headings on all bar the larger monitor at 100%

Richard Chandler
    Connect

• 5.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-13-2022 11:38
    Howdy Maisey and thank you for the reply - this happens on every Performance View that ends up scrolling... queue performance, user performance, user status, the listing of queues or users before drilling into one of them, skill and DNIS performance, flow outcomes.

I am using the latest version of Chrome, not in full screen mode but my desktop resolution is 3840*2160 @150% scale. If I make Chrome full screen (ew), the columns end up pinned. I have a case open with my partner to relay to care, but I have not heard back on it yet.

Based on some trial and error at https://browsersize.com/, the issue seems to happen when the browser height drops at or under 960px regardless of width.​

• 6.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-13-2022 12:46
    Brad & Richard,

This is incredibly helpful; thank you for sharing these details! I'm filing a ticket for our dev team to investigate. 
    @Brad Murlin can you please PM me your case number? I'd like to take a look at where that one is at.

Thanks,

Maisey Harris
    Genesys

• 7.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

Posted 08-18-2022 02:27
    Hi Maisey, where is this at please?  I've also confirmed that we get back the pinned column behaviour if we adjust our zoom level in the browser.

Vaun McCarthy

• 8.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

GENESYS
    Posted 08-18-2022 08:39
    Hi Vaun, We have a fix that is undergoing QA right now, as we want to make sure that we don't introduce any other issues. Thanks for your patience!

Maisey Harris
    Genesys

• 9.  RE: Am I crazy, or did the column labels/header used to stay pinned to the top of Performance Views when scrolling?

GENESYS
    Posted 08-19-2022 10:40
    Thanks, @Maisey Harris !​

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources