Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AMA Ice Breaker - Most Memorable Moment of Competition

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2023 12:59

Hey Everyone, feel free to answer this question yourselves, but with March Madness, soccer, hockey, and baseball in full swing, I wanted to jump start the AMA with a competitive question: What was your moment to shine in a competition? 

The moment could be during a sporting event, a video game, spelling bee, or even between some fellow classmates on the playground. We just want to know, what was your moment to shine!

#Reporting/Analytics
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: AMA Ice Breaker - Most Memorable Moment of Competition

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2023 13:14

I competed in the National Spelling Bee in 8th grade; didn't get far but got an awesome vacation out of it!

Maisey Harris
    Senior Development Group Manager, Analytics UI & Reporting
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: AMA Ice Breaker - Most Memorable Moment of Competition

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2023 13:18

The one home run that I hit in t-ball was a ground ball that went under everyone's legs and rolled under the fence. That is what my mom talks about the most. 

Personally, I remember being the last kid out in dodgeball once. I was ducking and weaving my way through an onslaught of balls for a little while. I also had one pretty epic final showdown in a dorm game of Halo 2. 

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 4.  RE: AMA Ice Breaker - Most Memorable Moment of Competition

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2023 13:25

I played on the first girls soccer team ever at my high school (before that, there was only a boys team) and because I wasn't very good, they awarded me "Craziest Socks" at the end of the season as my little standout recognition, haha! I always wore these bright, rainbow striped soccer socks that could be seen a mile away. If you can't play soccer, focus on fashion!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: AMA Ice Breaker - Most Memorable Moment of Competition

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2023 13:30

I reluctantly signed up for a chess competition in 12th grade, due to peer pressure. And I made it past two rounds, without trying hard.

Nikhil Ponnam
    Principal Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources