Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  📣 Announcing Advanced Architect Execution Data and Replay Mode!

GENESYS
    Posted 03-29-2024 13:12
    Edited by Amelie Wisniak 03-29-2024 13:14

Dear Genesys Cloud Community, 

We are excited to announce the upcoming release of Advanced Architect execution data and Replay Mode

What's New?  

In an upcoming release, Genesys Cloud will improve historical execution data capabilities and expand the feature to call, email, and message flows, in addition to bot flows and digital bot flows. These new options give users more granular control over how they use historical execution data and enable them to better understand user journeys, improve and troubleshoot their flows. 

What type of data will be available to me?  

Users will be able to choose from the following four different data levels:  

• Base: Understand high-level user journeys thanks to actions and navigated menus, errors, and events.
    • Notes: Start troubleshooting flows using variable values (includes "Base")
    • Verbose Notes: Access conversation content with communications values (includes "Notes")
    • All: Perform advanced troubleshooting thanks to action input and output values (includes "Verbose Notes") 

How will I be able to access Architect Execution Data?  

Administrators and developers will be able to access historical flow execution data through various tools, including 

We believe these enhancements will significantly enrich your Genesys Cloud experience, providing deeper insights and better troubleshooting capabilities.  

Important Note:  

With this release, historical execution data storage will count toward an organization's data storage limit under the Genesys Cloud fair use policy. For more information, see Genesys Cloud fair use policy. To avoid unexpected charges, execution data storage will be off by default. All users must turn on this feature to use it and republish flows to save execution data. 

When is it coming?  

We are aiming to launch a beta of Advanced Architect Execution Data Capabilities and Replay Mode around May. Be among the first to experience Advanced Architect Execution Data and Replay Mode by participating in our beta program. Sign up here to express your interest in this beta.  

Stay tuned for more updates! 

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #DigitalChannels
    #Integrations
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Amelie Wisniak
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: 📣 Announcing Advanced Architect Execution Data and Replay Mode!

Posted 10 days ago

Very excited for this one, the replay feature will be great for debugging.

James Dunn
    Pitney Bowes Inc.

• 3.  RE: 📣 Announcing Advanced Architect Execution Data and Replay Mode!

Posted 5 days ago

This is, indeed, good news. The ability to understand where a flow went wrong has been long needed and having this expanded to include calls is most welcome.

One quick question. I notice that it appears that this is accessed from Architect and you search for the Interaction? Would it be possible to include a link within the Interaction details? It seems that if someone reports an issue with an Interaction (and provides the ID) it would be faster to look up the Interaction and then jump over to the replay from there.

Or am I missing something?

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

• 4.  RE: 📣 Announcing Advanced Architect Execution Data and Replay Mode!

Posted 5 days ago

have been using the Voice beta version for a while and it is indeed useful. Glad it will expand to include other channels as have tried with Bot and email flows and see no detail for them.

@Paul The UI button from Architect shows recent interactions, and you can filter to a conversationId if you want but I agree it would be useful if a column could be added that is a direct link to the replay URL. They pop in a new window anyway so would fit with how they are already presented to user.

Simon Brown
    Maintel Europe Limited

• 5.  RE: 📣 Announcing Advanced Architect Execution Data and Replay Mode!

Posted 4 days ago

Yes, I was thinking more when you open the Interaction Details and are looking at the Timeline, Recording, Transcript and so on. It would be cool if there were a link / button that allowed you to review the replay directly (instead of having to copy the Interaction ID, change to another UI and paste it in to search....)

Either way, I'm seriously looking forward to this! 😁

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

• 6.  RE: 📣 Announcing Advanced Architect Execution Data and Replay Mode!

Posted 3 days ago

I suggested that during beta to the product team.  The issue we're going to have here is you have one team working on this in Architect, and they don't own the Interaction Detail screen.  I also am unsure they actually took my feedback on the Architect side to support the Interaction ID as a URL param, to at least set this up to be supportable later.  Is this history viewer in Prod on more than just Bot Flows now? 

Paul McGurn
    Manager, Telecom & DevOps
    GoTo

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources