Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  API Based Entities

Posted 07-05-2022 19:08
    Hello,

Hoping you can shed some light on API entities? We are trying to set up an article for our electric customers that will collect a customer account number in a custom entity and then use a data source entity url webservice to check if that customer has an active power outage.

Can you point me to more detailed documentation or trainings than what I have found in the "How to create API-based entities" article? I am looking for when and how I would use the button options next to the Data Source URL? URL Inputs, Interval Settings, Download File. I am entering in the url in a post method and selecting JSON response type, but when I load I get an error that the "File is not a valid CSV or File is empty". Any idea what I am missing or doing wrong?

Thanks!!
    Nicole

------------------------------
    Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: API Based Entities

GENESYS
    Posted 07-07-2022 10:29
    Hi Nicole,

I ran this by the team and their recommendation was to open a support ticket (https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/GenesysCommunityLogin), as they might be able to give more hands on help with the API-based entities documentation.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources