Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  api/v2/outbound/campaigns/progress Deprecated?

Posted 4 days ago

We have an integration that updates a campaigns contact list.  This process queries the current progress of the campaign pior to getting its status.  It suddenly started throwing 403 Forbidden error messages yesterday starting at our 7 am Pacific Time job.  Our 6 am job worked fine.  All jobs after that have failed.  They run hourly until 3pm and pick back up the next day starting at 6am Pacific Time.

I checked the integration steps to run through them one at a time with the plan to manually execute the calls via API Explorer only to find that the api/v2/outbound/campaigns/progress/{campaignId} option is gone.  It shows in API explorer now as /api/v2/outbound/campaigns/{campaignId}/progress.  I believe that this is the source of the failure.

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Ryan Cheesman
    Senior Manager, IT Integration Services
    Tandem Diabetes Care Inc. | positively different

• 2.  RE: api/v2/outbound/campaigns/progress Deprecated?

Posted 4 days ago

NVM, I was filtered on GET, this process is a POST.  Please ignore.  I am getting the 403, but this isn't the cause necessarily.  Something changed but not the path of that call.

Ryan Cheesman
    Senior Manager, IT Integration Services
    Tandem Diabetes Care Inc. | positively different

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources