Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Architect Inbound Message Flow Transfer to ACD Error

Posted 11 days ago

My inbound stream messages are assigned to the wrong queue.

Here you can see that my inbound flow is configured with a check to determine whether it is a plus user. If so, it is assigned to queue A, otherwise, it is assigned to queue B.
    However, the actual data shows that even if the judgment is successful, it will be assigned to queue B.

So my question is:
    1. Does the priority configuration of the queue have an impact? A is 10900, B is 10000
    2. Is it because queue A is full that it is allocated to queue B, or for other reasons?
    Thanks.

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Wendy Yang
    Newegg Inc

• 2.  RE: Architect Inbound Message Flow Transfer to ACD Error

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Wendy. I guess that the variable doesn't match your decision expression.

The decision in flow is before transfer to ACD. If the root cause is a priority, I guess then the system doesn't change the queue. 

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: Architect Inbound Message Flow Transfer to ACD Error

Posted 10 days ago

Hi, thank you for your reply. There may be a problem with judging variables.
    I showed in the second picture that the value of this judgment is true.
    So, do you know there are other ways for me to know the details of this judgment at that time, what happened?

Wendy Yang
    Newegg Inc

• 4.  RE: Architect Inbound Message Flow Transfer to ACD Error

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 10 days ago

I would write the decision expression as a participant attribute to see if it is evaluating that condition correctly.

Ie write ToBool(State.isPlus) == true to a participant date value to see if that is working as expected, returning true. From your screenshots it should, but maybe there is a hidden space at the end of that isPlus string (could also try a Trim function to ensure it doesn't).

The system won't assign interactions to another queue unless you have told it to. Check the queue routing, you may have some overflow routing in place there. Or check the In Queue flow, which might be sending the call over. But the system isn't automatically doing that, and no priority doesn't influence the queue the message goes to. 

Secondly, and this is a minor, non functional change, I would have the variable isPlus be a boolean, and ensure a default value (false) is set.

Then my Decision block just looks like this:

Think of it this way. At runtime, your variables are all processed to their actual values, the expressions don't matter at that point. So your decision block is currently evaluated at runtime as either true == true or false == true, and true == true in turn gets evaluated as just true and false == true evaluated in turn to just false. the equivalence "== true/false" is redundant for boolean variables.

Anton Vroon

• 5.  RE: Architect Inbound Message Flow Transfer to ACD Error

Posted 9 days ago

Hi, thank you for your reply.I will try to remove the ToBool function judgment according to your suggestion and make the judgment directly. My default value is indeed false.

Wendy Yang
    Newegg Inc

• 6.  RE: Architect Inbound Message Flow Transfer to ACD Error

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Wendy, I'd try:

• Add one "Set Participant Data" (Field: IsPlus2, value: State.IsPlus) before the Decision block for the confirmation of the variable;
    • Verify the type of the variable "State.IsPlus" - this variable doesn't have collection? Try testing to decision block in the string and/or int too instead of using the ToBool() function.

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 7.  RE: Architect Inbound Message Flow Transfer to ACD Error

Posted 9 days ago

Hi, thank you for your reply. I will try to remove the ToBool function judgment.

Wendy Yang
    Newegg Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources