Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Are there any reasons some users will see the running late option and others will not?

Posted 12-08-2022 18:31
    No replies, thread closed.
    I have checked permissions for a user that is just not seeing the running late icon - and when there's one, there's usually more. The user is on Android with the same Tempo version where others are seeing it (I and others can see it on iOS). Checking internally if others not able to see it are Android, but any ideas out there?
    #Tempo

------------------------------
    Crystal Daniels
    Blucora, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Are there any reasons some users will see the running late option and others will not?

Posted 12-09-2022 09:29
    We experienced this as well. I had the agents check to make sure they had the most recent version of the application. Those who were not able to see it, did have an update needed. Once they did the update, everyone was able to see the same- for us it happened on some Androids and some iOS.

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 3.  RE: Are there any reasons some users will see the running late option and others will not?

Posted 12-09-2022 10:08
    Thank Cherri - we've actually checked this already without success, so we'll submit a ticket to review. Thanks!

Crystal Daniels
    TaxAct

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources