Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Are you able to copy and paste and entire week of shifts for an agent.

Posted 03-26-2024 12:43

Good Afternoon, 

I need to adjust an agent's schedule manually for 6 weeks. I am trying to adjust the first week, and then copy and paste it a week at a time to update all 6 weeks. Any of the features under 'Select Action' are limiting me to only one shift, and the key board shortcuts page in the help search does not say anything about multiple shifts. Is this possible or do I have to go day by day for all 6 weeks? 

Thanks! 

#Scheduling

------------------------------
    Nathan Gould
    DialAmerica Marketing, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Are you able to copy and paste and entire week of shifts for an agent.

GENESYS
    Posted 29 days ago
    Edited by Jay Langsford 29 days ago

A few ways, but probably the easiest is to go to the vertical view (three vertical dots at top of schedule), scroll to the agent, copy the entire shift (click on the day and then ctrl-C or whatever is appropriate for your OS), then select rows to past to (gif below). You can also copy a single shift and paste it to multiple days - just would need to select those days. May have to do a few copy/pastes due to days not worked.

There is also the 'Copy Shift to Days' action that can also be utilized.

Neither is a copy/paste of the week. @Paul Wood for awareness and maybe enhnacement idea for week-level actions.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources